Author's Note

Hi guys!
It's just a brief introduction about me on how I become a Teume!
I actually have already known treasure way before debut. Their pre debut song "Going Crazy" is so addicting. The first person that i actually noticed was Haruto. Who wouldn't? He is tall and handsome. I was addicted to his voice. He reminds me of BTS V! My bias in BTS. Im actually a fan of both BTS and Blackpink.

I have known treasure months before debut but I'm not really invested that much. (Apologiessss Everyone!!!) But im rooting for them. I've watched their debut song from "Boy", "I Love You" and "MMM". I love you is my all time favorite untill now. Center Junkyu for the win! (if you know what i mean). As I said I'm not really invested that much but im lowkey supporting them. I'm so busy with my job which sucks. BTS and Blacpink were my main Kpop.

They have many members and I have a hard time remembering them all. Im always confused with Jihoon and Jeongwoo, the park siblings! I could easily distinguish the J-line because they all have unique faces (all gorgeous). Besides the park siblings i can easily recognized them but not with their names. Admit it guys! I'm not the only one.

Years later i was just chilling scrolling my tiktok which i haven't opened for months when Harukyu scene from their first web drama was in my FYP. Damn! the chemistry was so good and for the first time I fell in love with the ship. I really got curious about it that I decided to watch the whole drama. And that's it guys! The Treasure effect is so damn real! It's shameless for me to say that because of Harukyu I Officially became a treasure maker. Sorry but that's the truth. Junkyu became my Main bias and the rest are the wreckers.

I watched all treasure videos and the more I get to know them, the more i fell in love with them. They are so precious and their bond is so genuine. Whoever get to know them would definitely agree with me. I've seen all their sufferings from survival show untill they lost the other 2 diamonds. My first comeback with them is with their Hello MV. Ever since the second time i got to know them, I've been supporting them with all my heart.

They are the first Kpop Group I stanned that made me buy a light stick. They are also my first Kpop Concert that I attended. Treasure effect is insane. They made me do things that I can't imagine I'll do. A day can't pass on without  me watching their videos.

Junkyu and I have things in common. We are both Introverts! Because of him I also took MBTI! I found out that I'm an INFJ. (Ah things that they made me do).

A real shock for me was when I got to know that he's the Junkyu that Ive known at mixnine with Hyunsuk. He is so much different back there. I don't want to watch it again! I hate that damn show so much. They made my Baby suffer! But he actually became a better version of himself now. He was reborn like a phoenix! I'm so proud of him that he became so strong behind those cute persona that he's showing. Even other members rely to him the most. And they pick him as someone who they can easily get along with. But this cute koala as introvert as he is, most of the time caves in his room! (Relatessss so muchhh. Just Thingking of Going outside tires me out! So I Can't blame him though when I'm also 98% introvert! (Well that's what my MBTI says.)

It's been days guys that I actually have been thinking whether I should write this book or not. I recently made decision to do this but I actually can't promise that i could continue this. Maybe if you could give me an inspiration and suggestions I might will.

Please be kind with your comments. This is just a fan fiction after all. We all love Treasure. Their genuine bond made me write this book. This is purely fictional with my wild imagination. Sorry if you feel offended with some contents. Please feel free to leave if you are uncomfortable with this whole ship things.

See you next Chapter! Fighting!

JunkyuxTreasure is Coming!

Who is the first ship?

Guess!!!!