chapter 12

Namjoon  wasn't able to sleep.. so he went out to the kitchen to drink some water.. and when he was coming back to his room he saw the food was there.. tae didn't eat it yet..and the light in tae's room was on.. so he went to see him .. and  he knocked on the door..

No response..

He knocked again..yet no response..

He realised that the door was open so he slightly open the door and saw Taehyung was sitting there.. holding his phone .. and staring at it.. tae was too focused that he didn't even realise that namjoon was inside in his room..

"Tae are you ok?" Namjoon asked the brown haired boy.. because he seems too  wasted.. as if he was drunk ..

"Huh.. aa . .. yeah I'm ok.." Taehyung said still looking at his phone .

"Tae you don't seems to be ok.. are you still upset because of jimin isn't talking to you?" Namjoon asked carefully as he heard from jk that he was upset because of this.. tae finally looked at him with puppy eyes.. tears was in his eyes.. he hugged his brother.. "I called him many times hyung.. he didn't even seeing any massage " tae said ..
Namjoon finally understood it.. and hugged his baby brother.. he knows that Tae hates it when jimin doesn't talk to him..
"He will be back soo Tae.. ok now tell me how is lily?"namjoon asked trying to change the topic..

"She's good" tae said..

"You didn't eat your dinner.. right.. now I'm hungry and it's 2.30 AM .. let's have some late night snacks.. " namjoon said trying to cheer him up ..

"I'm not hungry.."😔

"Come on tae.. i know you're hungry.. I'm your hyung.. and i know you better.. so now let's go"

"Ok..fine" tae chuckled at his brother..

They got down and went to the kitchen.. brought some snacks and then goes to namjoon's room.. because namjoon said so . Then namjoon started a kdrama..both of them watched it while having snacks.. but tae was upset.. and namjoon knows it really well.. he's besically doubting tae's feeling for lily.. because when he said he likes her that was quite ok.. but now she likes him back and for god sake they're in a relationship but all tae was thinking and sulking about jimin ..and jimin doesn't called him.. he actually really wanted jimin and Taehyung to become a couple.. because they are just soo perfect together.. but anyway they doesn't have that kind of feelings for each other..so there's no point of thinking like this..( same joon same we are in the same team)

Time skip..

While watching the drama they fall asleep..  joon was the first one to wake up.. he saw his brother sleeping next to him like a baby.. he is his baby.. just doesn't matter how older he became..he will always be his baby.. and now his baby brother is upset..and it makes him upset..  he get off to the bed and went to washroom.. he took a shower and got ready for his office.. he saw Taehyung was already awake but still in a daezyness so he's sitting on the bed .. covering himself with a blanket..
R

ubbing his eyes.. "he's really a baby" namjoon thought to himself.. and smiled at tae..

"Hyung.. I'm not going to college today"

"Ok.. but what will you do then? Is there a date plan?" Namjoon teased him..

"Well no .but I'm thinking about calling jk.. wondering if he already reached the college or not.." tae said.. namjoon smiled when he hears jk's name..

" Ok.. but now please take a shower and come to eat breakfast.. otherwise jin hyung gonna be super angry and you have to listen his rap.. Tae and namjoon both laughed at that..(lol i can see jin rapping while shaking his head and whole body ..also with a pout)