Intro~

INTRODUCTION:

Break-up..

thing that can hurt someone or everyone.

thing that can make the two sides suffer.

thing that can feel you miserable.

thing that can let someone to seek revenge.

thing that can make a heart as hard as stone.

AND THING THAT CAN MAKE ANYONE CHANGE!

They said "Love is to suffer". But do I deserve this treatment. I love him more that I love myself. Besides, he's the one and only man I love.

Am I bad to feel this way?

UGH! I thought he will be the one.  Well, what can I expect?

They are all the same >.

Is this what I get for breaking every boy's heart? Am I that bad? Was it my fault if they loved me, and I can't love them back? ? Was it ? Do I need to be hurt like this?

Great thing this is my first time to feel this horrible nightmare. AND HE'S THE MONSTER!

Actually when he came, I had my life all planned out: the two of us having our happily ever after, right?

I thought I can be a princess and he would be my prince. I also imagined, he's bringing me to his castle but I'm wrong! TOTALLY WRONG! He brought me to HELL. And that hell is what I'm f*ckng feeling right now. These emotions from rejection and heartache, to loneliness and rage....

I feel so dumped and humiliated. I don't even know why he broke up with me. He just told me that he doesn't love me anymore. That's it!

Well, he's not a loss and he doesn't deserve my tears.

He'll see. He will be the one who will beg me to come back to him. I'll make sure he'll come back to me crying.

We'll see. He's life will be miserable when I come back

***

I'm not Joan of Arc who became her country's patron saint because of her holy deeds...

I'm not Kim Impossible who has the task of dealing with worldwide issues...

I'm not Mulan who pretend to be a boy just to save and protect his father...

But I can be...

...a PRINCESS CHARMING