That Day

It was a one fine day at the Gakuen Alice. Three years after all the troubles, everything is alright now. Upon the disaster that happened between the Elementary School Principal, Mikan is now 16 and discovers that her uncle is the High School Principal and Persona is her older brother, although not blood related. She was the heroine of school, one of the brave souls who fought in that time. And by that she gets notice in the public and got some admirers too, much to liking of the one and only Natsume Hyuuga, being her classmate for almost four years now and a partner by that, Natsume develop some feelings towards the lovely girl. And the thing is, the whole class 3B knows it, Narumi-sensei who is their homeroom teacher up to this day knows it... Some people of the school, even their senpai and other teacher know. Only the super dense Mikan Sakura doesn't, and somehow their close friends pity Natsume by that. But let's leave it at that...

***

"Ohayou!" That well known voice echoes in the room.

"Ohayou, Mikan-chan."

"Ohayou, Sakura-san."

They greet her, and a gun shot.

"BAKA! BAKA! BAKA!" All head shot.

"Ouch! Hotaru! Why are you so terrible in the morning?!" Mikan exclaimed.

"That's because you are way too loud, Idiot!" Hotaru said as Mikan proceeds to her seat at the back beside Natsume who is currently reading a manga which covers his face.

"Ohayou, Natsume." She said softly.

"Hey! Don't get to close to my prince, bitch!" That's voice coming from the queen bitch herself, Luna Koizumi.

"Hai, hai." Mikan muttered not bothering herself to look at the girl.

"Good morning, Mikan." the boy beside her whispered. Natsume greeted her and he calls her by the name. After the ESP incident, Natsume has been calling her Mikan.

She smiled brightly at him and greeted him again. Natsume smiled behind his manga.

"GOOD MORNING, MY BEAUTIFUL LOVELY STUDENTS!" Narumi-sensei enters the room, slamming the door and immediately closing it creating again a loud sound.

"Why you have to be so loud, gay teach!" Mochiage shouts.

"Hey! I can be loud in the morning. Mikan-chan can be so, I can too." And there are triple 'Baka' sound heard in the room as well as a falling teacher to the floor.

"Might as well shoot you, another idiot gay teacher." Hotaru said.

"That's horrible, Hotaru-chan. I'm just loud because I am announcing something." Narumi-sensei said as he stands in front. "Will be having a guest from Alice Academy America branch, he has an Alice of Acting but he seeks the ones who have natural talent. SO...the school decided a contest with the prize of 1500 rabbits if you won and you will join the project they will have here."