court.

This is after the court and all that shi yknow?

Also this is a smut sooo..🤭

Inspired to make this by; miley0924269/ silly.goose ^^
——

As elmariana and Charlie was heading home after the court and shit they had a little conversation on their way there.

" hey elmar? "

" yeah? "

" your the good guy, your a good father im sorry for yknow. Saying you murdered Juanaflippa I mean you did but yknow what I mean right?. "

" yeah I know what you mean and it's alright all that matters right now is that we're all together. "

" thank you elmar. "

" your welcome honey. "

As they got home they remembed that Charlie blew up the house while trying to kill bbhs egg, but they just ignored the fact that, that happened and put Juanaflippa to sleep. They gave the her many kisses and said their good nights.

As they headed down stairs elmar speaks up.

" so where are we gonna sleep slime? "

As Charlie makes eye contact and says.

" oh uh we can sleep on the tree right there since the bed is already on the tree branch, sorry it isn't much because I blew up the hou- "

Elmariana cuts him off with his words and says.

" it's okay slime don't worry this is enough, your enough. Let's just lay down. "

" okay elmar, but I'm still sorry "

Elmar giggles a little and says.

" you say sorry to much slime. "

" sor- "

" slime. "

" my bad "

Elmariana starts to laugh and Charlie as well, they then got under the covers together and was turned the opposite ways of each other. Elmariana then speaks up after a few minutes of silence.

" hey slime. "

" yeah? "

Charlie is now facing Elmariana and is now making eye contact with him, Elmariana doesn't say anything but then he started to move closer to Charlie. Charlie didn't know what to do and was confused, he was just frozen in place.

Charlie wanted to move in closer to him and close the gap between them so bad but he was to scared to. He didn't have the balls to do it and was nervous so he just let Elmariana do what he was gonna do.

Charlie had two things in mind on what Elmariana was trying to do, first was. Either trying to kiss him or just playing around was gonna jokingly try to kiss him. Since he didn't know he's gonna wait and see what happens.

Elmariana is now really close to him their faces inches away from each others  Charlie then again wanting to close the gap between them but again was to scared to, Elmariana then climbs on top of Charlie and is now on top of Charlie, and faces are still inches away from each others.

Charlie's face starts to go red wondering if he was just joking around or if he's actually serious. Charlie then speaks up and says.

" elmar what the fuck are you doing. "