Chapter 1

Y/n came from California and flew out to Colorado to visit for 3 weeks to see your sick grandpa who had cancer. It was and emergency because the doctors had said they don't know if he's going to live past the end of the week. Y/n and your whole family wanted to come and say goodbye and have the funeral there in honor of him.So many people had respected and loved him so it was heartbreaking to find out the news. Since y/n was staying for a while, you decided to try and make friends. Your family had decided to rent a hotel room while you were at your visit. You decided to go outside one day not realizing how cold is was. You run back to your room really quick and change into some greyish-green converse, a black Anaheim ducks beanie, baggie jeans, a grey lonslieve shirt and a band  t-shirt over it. You had fixed your little bit of makeup you had on witch was just mascara and a bit of eyeliner. You took some pictures for your story and walked out the building with your phone in your hand. You look up and realize you accidentally almost ran into a group of kids while walking to the gas station. They kinda stared at you talking to them selves. You felt to embarrassed to say anything so you looked down at your phone and just walked a bit faster. You realize you hit your head on a tree and dropped your phone while you were in the process of posting the photos. 3 of the 4 boys run across the street to get to you and help you up and ask if your ok. The fatter one just stares and laughs his ass off. This one boy really caught my attention tho he had these perfect green eyes and a few strings of red hair that stuck out of his hat. He helps you up and asks if your alright. You say yea and look at the 2 other guys next to you that have your phone looking at it and then looking back at you. He shuts it off the red haird boy snatches it and gives it back to you. He says" hey I don't know if I've seen you around here but my names kyle and these two are Kenny and Stan.fatass overthere is cartman. If you would like you can come and hangout with us were just getting ready to play some basketball." Y/n: yes that would be great and actually I'm just visiting for a few weeks and my names y/n by the way"They continue to compliment your name and then you all walk over to the court. Cartman isn't really saying anything to you he's just looking at you a bit and then finally asks ur name. You tell him the same thing you told the other boys and continue to play basketball. You tell them your gonna stop to get some water but somehow while your gone Kenny manages to unlock your phone and goes thru it again showing the boys. They eventually get to the photo you were gonna post on your story and kyle notices and snatches  it again to see what there doing. He turns it off and gives it back to you and then you get a phone call from your dad saying you need to get to the hospital quick and that they were already on there way there. You instantly start frieking about and Stan asks what was happening. You tell them about why you were in town and you needed to get to the hospital quick. They offer to have one of there parents give you a ride(you guys r only in the 5th grade rn so obviously none of them can drive) you get in the car with kyles mom and him and drive to the hospital. You get there and him and his mom walks you in and you remeber your grandpa's room number so you run to his room and are crying and sniffling but you are trying to hide it. You hug you grandpa lightly and tell him you love him so much.  

                 ❤️chapter 2 out soon❤️