chapter 13

Then they left.. i was a bit sad but then i remembered what Mrs. Park said.. so it's ok.. i can meet him tomorrow..

****************************
The next day..

I went to met him .. we played together..
To be honest it wasn't feeling like i just met him 2 days ago... Even Mrs. Park was soo  happy to see her son smiling freely.. jimin was always shy around everyone.. it's really rare to see his free spirit side..

They were planning to stay in Seoul..
So they admitted jimin in my school.. we always go to school together.. sit together..  I had other friends but not that much close..  we almost everytime stayed together..

**********************

We did our high school together like this.. teachers also never tried to separate us.. they were always like asking me about jimin..or asking jimin about me.. many times he didn't attend school because i wasn't going.. so we spend that time together in my place..
One day there come a boy.. he wasn't a good boy.. and also he was disturbing jimin a lot.. most of the time he forced himself and touches jimin in a wrong way.. I hated him.. but one day it was too much .. i was searching for jimin and i saw jimin in locker area.. he was looking hella scared.. that boy was again forcing himself on jimin.. but that was too much he tried to molest jimin..he was trying to kiss him.. and i lost it.. totally lost it.. i had a fight with him.. he got injured.. the principal saw us.. many things happened that time .. you know what kook.. jimin's parents took jimin away from me.. i promised them that this will never happened but they didn't listen.. they took away jimin from me..and that was for the first time when we were separated..and not talking with each other..  I hated those days..

*Tae said between his sobs.. he was remembering those memories..so jk keep his hands on tae's back and rubbing it in a comforting way*

You know what..you must be thinking that we never fight with eachother.. but you are wrong.. aish can't tell you how much we fight.. me and him are totally different person..so we had many little fights.. but they didn't last most than 30 minutes.. i used to tease him a lot..
We born in the same year but technically he's older than me.. so he used to say that i have to call himas hyung... And i wasn't accepting it.. sometimes he actually acted like a hyung and handled everything easily..but he was too baby type to called as hyung.. *jk also chuckled at this*

Jk : yeah you're right..

Tae : hmm.. you know what..we had a fight over dumplings once ( just wanted to keep vmin dumpling story here)

Jk : what? Over dumplings? Really?

Tae : yeah.. i ordered dumplings for me and jimin ..we were eating..but he left for few minutes into the kitchen..and trust me that dumplings were soo tasty that i didn't even realise that i ate his shares too.. he got soo angry.. he was looking like a angry bird.. his nose got red .. that scene was funny tho but i couldn't laugh because if i had laughed that day i would have died..  but he was angry.. WE FIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME
with pillows.. that was fun.. then he calmed down.. and i had to buy dumplings for himself..and also get him a treat with ice cream...  You know what he's a blackmailer.. if he wanted me to do something then he will show up like a puppy.. being all cute.. pouty.. and if that doesn't work then he will show his biggest power.. "if you don't do this I'm not talking to you anymore" and that's it.. i have to do whatever he wants.. because he knows that it's impossible for me to not talk to him...
*Tae become sad by now as he's not talking with jimin for almost two days "

#end of flashbacks here#

"Hyung.. let's eat something.. I'm hungry "jk said trying to divide tae's mind from the sadness..