Important

Hi everyone, I know that I could have done an announcement but it felt right to do a proper book.

So most of you have been with me since I was 12, some of you have been here since I was 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and now I am 18....you all basically have in a way seen me grow up from someone who produced immature stories with immature writing and terrible grammar to someone who has now improved hopefully and you can see the maturity in the writing.

The thing is most of you love the stories from when I was immature and didn't know how to construct plots. When I was unaware how my own trauma caused me to romanticise abuse in my stories. When I made abuse the plot line of most my stories. I want to personally move away from that - I understand a lot of you love the plots I produced at 12 etc but I have to let go of it. I can't write them anymore. Why? Because I want to move away from my trauma. I have dealt with a lot of abuse growing up and I want to move away from it, I want to move away from it in my writing. No, an abusive man does not suddenly become nice magically by getting yelled at by his sister-in-law. 12 year old me thought so but no. 

So as I'm sure you are aware, I have produced some new stories (well new as in I wrote them when I was 16-17) where abuse is not romanticised and you can see the maturity in my writing. Hopefully. I want you guys to focus on that. Something that makes people laugh and smile. I do wish for you guys to support and enjoy :) - silent readers, if you're not going to comment or vote, then don't read at all. It's simple. 

Also I know inconsistent updates. I know. I am terrible for it. I plan to give consistent updates after my very final exams in June. After June, I am going to be consistent. I promise. I pinky promise. Once my exams are over, I will be back to writing and I want you all to enjoy it. 

I hope you all will be supportive of my new work and if you want to read some whilst you're waiting for updates here are a couple actually:

Then, Now and Always - a story of a newly divorced Rikara with four kids, why did they divorce? Do they still love each other? What will their four kids do?

The Hating Game - Gauri Kumari Sharma and Omkara Singh Oberoi are two different people from two different colleges who hate each other with one desire - to put on the best play the world has ever seen. 

Her Moon - a traumatised Gauri finally escapes her abusive home into the arms of America. There she meets someone who she thinks will hurt her in the end but will he?

Kismat - a Rikara recarniation story, need I say more?

I hope you all will be happy to try them out and I will see you all again in June :)