Their is always love! <3

Hello, my name is queen of donuts. I think that you may get to know more about me as I write and comment on others stories. I can give you 5 facts about me. I am encouraging and I like to give nice comments of others for what they write. I am honest. Kind and very crafty. I home that you enjoy my story.

I was once on a date with my BF. When I saw my friend that I hadn't seen in a long time. I got up and went over to talk. She had introduced me to her Bf and I introduced her to my Bf. That night we started to hang out. My friend named Brooklyn's BF's name was Ben or Benjamin. When the waitress came over and then I noticed something. Ummm, I thought. My BF just went into the bathroom with MY FRIEND? Ummm. When she came out i asked her a question. So I have a feeling that you just kissed my Bf. Can you tell me yes or no? She had told me no. In my head I said I already know that you did. But, out loud I said Ok. So we went on with that night. 

When we had another party to go to the next day. When I went up to Brooklyn and I hung out with her. I told her I'm going to get a drink; would you like one? Brooklyn said no, so I walked away. When I heard these people whispering and I started to hear them without them knowing. When I heard the rumor that my BF had kissed Brooklyn when they went into the bathroom. I heard that and I started to stomp away and go talk to Brooklyn. I said to her Why did you lie to me. Brooklyn replied What do you mean? I said you lied to me about you not kissing my BF when you went to the bathroom together. I'm very mad at you know. When I went to go tell Ben. At the end of the story I ended up dating Ben and my friend was dating my EX.

It was the end and we were both happier together and we were friends again.!!!! <3 <3