How to be happy

This book I made it actually for an a reason most of the people are depressed/melancholy.
And you might be sad right now,
So I made this book for you,
Did you know: 280 million people are depressed?
I want everyone to be happy,
So let's get started,
Ways to get happy:

1- Talk and share.
Communication is important, whether it's with a friend, family member or counsellor.
Talking things through helps you to release tension, rather than keeping it inside. It helps strengthen your relationships and connect with people.
Lots of people find talking to a counsellor about things that are troubling them very helpful..

2- Try to be happy.
Try to be happy like what makes you happy? Try to think of something that makes you happy.

3- take a walk.
It's better to take a wake so you can breath and forget everything what's going on in your life just focus that your walking and just look around or something or think the best day that happened in your lifetime.

4- Enjoy yourself
Doing things that you enjoy is good for your emotional wellbeing.
Simple activities like watching sports with a friend, having a soak in the bath, or meeting up with friends for coffee can all improve your day.
Doing something you're good at, such as cooking or dancing, is a good way to enjoy yourself and have a sense of achievement.

5- Manage your stress levels
If you have a lot of stress in your life, find ways to reduce it, such as learning a few time-management techniques.
Introduce regular exercise and time to yourself. These are positive changes. Taking control of your time in this way can effectively reduce stress.
If you have feelings of anxiety along with your stress, breathing techniques can help.

6-Do some exercise
Even moderate exercise releases chemicals in your brain that lift your mood.
It can help you sleep better, have more energy and keep your heart healthy.
Choose an exercise that you enjoy. If it helps, do it with a friend or listen to music. Adults should aim for at least 150 minutes a week.

7- Get enough sleep
Around 7 to 8 hours is the average amount of sleep an adult needs for their body and mind to fully rest.
Writing a "to do" list for the next day before bed can organise your thoughts and clear your mind of any distractions.

I hope these helped you a lot!

Never be sad
Always be happy and smile