Chapter 1

One day, there were two girls lived in a small town. They were Sophia and Annaline. "Sophia!" Someone called my name. It was Annaline. I wonder why she is calling me. "Why Anna, what happened? Why are you so happy?" I asked her. "I will have a sister!" She replied. "Oh? Wow." I said happily. "We are celebrating it in our house, wanna come?" She said to me. "I will just ask my parents, OK?" I replied.
Sophia's POV
I came in house happily. "Mom, can I go to Anna's house later?" I asked her with a smile. "Why?" she replied. "Because they will celebrate later. I think they will celebrate because of her sister." I said to her excitedly. Yes! She agreed. I can go to her house later. We can play there and I can meet her parents. "Thank you mommy!" I said while hugging her.
------------
After 1 hr.
I came to their house. I asked her parents if Anna is there but they said she's not there. She's at the garden. So I go to the garden and I saw her watering the plants. "Anna!" I called her then she turn around and look at me. I went to her. "Why? Oh I know why you're here. I said it is 2:00 right?" She said madly. "Sorry, why are you mad at me?" I replied sadly. "Sorry, I just can't believe my parents. They scolded me just because I broke the vase!" She cried. "Don't cry Anna, let's go and say sorry to them. I will accompany you." I said to her. "You sure?" She replied then she stopped crying.
-----------
(A\N: Sorry it's a bit short. I will make it longer the next chapter if I can.)