Splash gets taken by a portal

"Hey, Error? Do you think other multiverses exist?" asked Ink (Splash). "Maybe. If they do, I hope they understand balance!" yelled Error (Ribbon). "Agreed. Also, why are you two on the floor?" questioned Outer (Space), standing above Splash and Ribbon. "Oh! Hey, Outer! We got bored so we decided to lay on the ground," Splash explained. "... Fresh should have appeared by now," Ribbon sat up and looked around confused. "Him and Epic are chilling," Space cleared up.

DING

"What was- AHHH!" screamed Splash as she fell through a portal. "INK!" Ribbon shouted as the portal closed before anyone could get Splash. 

On the other side of the portal

"Huh... Where am I?" Splash looked concerned about where she was. "The others!... I'll call Error Ribbon while I'm here but they are probably so scared about what happened to me! Oh, Ribbon... I hope they stay calm while I'm gone... now to look around for people." Splash stayed calm as she knew she might find a way out...

A/N: Thanks for reading! I'm not a good writer so y'all might need to give me ideas. Oh! Also thank @Originalsparkstar for helping me come up with the idea! I was reading their book when I started questioning about different multiverses meeting each other. Me commenting gave me a little motivation but then my brain went 'Idea hyperdrive' mode and well... this chapter came out. See you all next chapter!

-Skyrise out!