Chapter 1--The Big News

Authors POV

It's 11:00 PM, in California. Chloe is still lying in bed sulking. She tugged onto the closest pillow, and buried her face into it.'Why, why, WHY do I have to move to Paris!' she thought. There was one thing she had to do before leaving though, one thing she hadn't given any thought to.

 'BRIDGETTE! I've gotta go tell Bridgette!'  Chloe pulled her phone out, and was about to call her, but hesitated. 

'No, this is something I have to say in person.'  She sprung out of bed, and snuck out through the window. Bridgette lived just a few blocks from her mansion. By the time Chloe had reached her house, she was completely out of breath. Once she had gained back her energy. Chloe was about to knock on the door, but knocked on the door several times, unsure that she would open it. After waiting a few minutes she was about to walk away, but just then the door slowly creaked open. "Chloeee, what are you doing here so late." groaned Bridgette.

"It's urgent, I'll explain inside!" Chloe whined in a panicked voice. They both slowly tip-toed into Bridgette's room, trying not to wake up her parents. Once they reached her room Bridgette asked her why she had come so late at night.

"You good? You sounded worried earlier," asked Bridgette.

"NO, I'm am gonna DIE without you!" Chloe sobbed while screaming into a pillow.

"Shushhh, my parents are asleep," whisper-shouted Bridgette, "what do you mean, are you going somewhere?"

"I-I'm moving...TO PARIS" Chloe sobbed and continued to sob into the pillow.

"Oh, well, when will you leave?" Bridgette murmured quietly.

"In two weeks." replied Chloe in a solemn voice.

"Temporarily, right? You won't be gone forever." trembled Bridgette in a shaky voice.

"Um...I will be gone forever," admitted Chloes "but we can visit!" Chloe tried to reassure her. Tears pricked Bridgettes eyes like sharp thorns from a rose bush. Chloe went up to her and gave her a comforting hug. She suddenly let go, "I'll give you all the details tomorrow. It's getting late and I don't want to worry you anymore."

"Ok, goodnight...I guess." groaned Bridgette.

"Baii!!" grinned Chloe, in hope to bring Bridgette's spirits up. She walked home trying to think of how to explain it all to Bridgette tomorrow. Once Chloe had reached home, she slumped into bed and groaned. 'Tomorrow's gonna be a hell of a day' wondered Chloe before dozing off to sleep.

(A/N - REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOWWWW, NEXT PART WILL BE LONGER)