Round 1-Kelly x Donny

Rank: I Like it :)

Difficulty: Easy

Sexuality: Straight(F x M)

Explanation: Okay so lets be frank. We were all there when Little Kelly and Little Donny started dating right? Like in the videos? And I must say that I believe those two made up more as a couple than anything.

-However, I am aware that when it came down to it, Kelly and Donny didn't really last too long. But that has never mattered to me. I believe that this ship is still sailing more than it did before it sank. 

-In other words, despite my prior knowledge of the two breaking up, I decided that Kelly x Donny would not only be a top tier ship, but a rather comfort one. Besides they were one of the first couples that I recognized immediately in the days that I would watch their videos. And I always liked them as a couple.

-Something about those two dating always gave me a sense that anything was possible. Not just because of the 'princess and the frog' aspect of Kelly meeting Donny, but because I rationally feel like that if they wanted to stay together, then they could.

-However, not only is this a comfort ship for me, but I also like to spice it up with a little guilty pleasure as well. You know, have them bang a little here and there. Doesn't matter if their together or not. After all, Kelly is still female and Donny is still male.

-So I do with that what I want. Yep there you go. I ship Kelly and Donny whether the ship has sank or not. Thank you.

*You have passed round one. Get ready for round 2