🌺🌊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 🌊🌺

🍉𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘🍉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~what a summer*
𝟗𝐚𝐦✰
You and belly are getting ready to head to cousins.
Y/n:Ever since i was little I always was in my sisters shadow now that I'm prettier no one can stop me.I remember all my life that we used to go to cousins me , belly , mom and Steven but dad left mom a year ago . Enough of sad stories now let's talk about Jeremiah , my crush since I I was 10 years old , I guess now I have a chance because 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐩𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐞/𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐫*
T:OMG y/n wake up it's time .
Y/n; OK OK 5min.
T:NO NO GET UP GIRL I PACKED YOU SOME HOT DRESSES AND BIKINIS.
*𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝*
^GIRLS COME KN DOWNSTAIRS WERE LEAVING IN 10min^
YOU WEAR SOME CHAPSTICK AND WEAR SOMETHING TO IMPRESS JEREMIAH WHEN YOU GET THEIR.

This is what you wear:

belly is jealous of you and Taylor cause you guys have better body's and boobs lol

YOUR MOM SCREAMS : COME ON GIRLS TIMES UP.
you kiss Taylor goodbye and assure her that you will call her at night when you get their .

YOU , BELLY , STEVEN AND your mom(laurel) hit the road to cousins .
4hours later ^
You guys arrive at the penthouse .
Y/n pov; ok girl you got this you got this just be you it's not like their stranger right .
🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊
🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊
🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊🌺🤍🌊
NEXT PART : I WILL INCLUDE PHOTOS OF OUTFITS HAIR AND CHARACTERS <3🌷🍉