046*

"This van looks expensive." JiHyo mumbled, getting in.

"What did you expect from NaYeon unnie?" Momo questioned, taking her seat as well.

"Are you done?" NaYeon shouted through the window.

"Coming." JeongYeon shouted back, tying her shoelace.

She closed the main door of her house and ran toward the van but slapped her forehead and went back to close the main gate. She was about to get in the van but she found JiHyo and Momo had already occupied the second row. Rolling her eyes, she sat in the last row where NaYeon was. The vehicle started and drove off from its place.

"I was supposed to sit there." She complained.

"You got the window seat. Isn't that enough for you?" Momo asked.

"Unnie, want to switch the seat with me?" JiHyo asked her.

"Yeah..." But JeongYeon paused when NaYeon grabbed her hand.

"No, it's fine. Stay there." She smiled, shaking her head. JiHyo shrugged off.

"Don't you want to sit with me?" NaYeon mumbled.

"I want to but I wanted to sit in the second row as well."

"But last row is not bad, you know."

"I know." JeongYeon pouted.

"Fine, go sit there." NaYeon patted her back.

"Sure?" Her eyes twinkled. NaYeon nodded but JeongYeon felt something off so she shook her head.

"I won't go." She leaned on her seat, crossing her arms.

"Why?"

"I want to sit with my girlfriend." Smiling, she whispered to her, causing NaYeon to scoff.

"You're really good at this." NaYeon placed her palm on her thigh.

"Good at what?" JeongYeon questioned, feeling odd by NaYeon's touch.

"Sweet talking. Are you sure you only want to sit with me?" She caressed her palm on JeongYeon's thigh.

"NaYeon..." NaYeon hummed, smirking.

JeongYeon pressed her lips together because a different kind of current ran through her body when NaYeon squeezed her inner thigh. She quickly crossed her legs and brushed off NaYeon's hand but NaYeon put her palm on her thigh again, liking the effect she was causing on her. But JeongYeon grabbed her hand before it could roam near her private region. Scoffing, NaYeon used her other hand but JeongYeon gripped on that, too.

"Unnie, do you want some chips?" JiHyo turned to them.

"You guys are already eating?" She complained, letting go of NaYeon's hands.

"Because we still have time, right NaYeon unnie?" Momo asked, looking behind. NaYeon nodded, smiling.

They both turned their heads ahead and JeongYeon sighed in relief, thinking NaYeon would stop but she was wrong because NaYeon placed her hand on her thigh again and before JeongYeon could grip her hands, she held JeongYeon's both hands with her left hand, surprising her. JeongYeon looked at her sisters in fear while her body stiffened as NaYeon's other hand was nearing to her sensitive spot.

"I love you." NaYeon whispered against her ear, causing her to shiver on her place.

"Stop it." JeongYeon breathed out, grabbing attention of her sisters.

"Stop what?" JiHyo turned around. NaYeon quickly pretended to check on JeongYeon.

"What happened, Kyung? You're so red." Momo got up a bit from her seat to check her.