story 5

We road in her mom's car to the mall. Her mom was nice (at least to me) but the Holly Hickman her mom was the worst person on planet Earth. But it didn't matter . When we got there there are a couple of stores Rou 21, justice ,and a couple of others. Right next to all of them there was this one big huge ginormous movie theater there are a couple of new movies but none of them I liked some or just chick flicks others were there gushy romantic type.

(Back home)
We walked home because Holly Hickman's mom had a doctors appointment and my mom was just too lazy. So while my mom is sleeping Holly walk back with me to my house. It was about the third floor up and we got stuck behind this old lady what a bunch of grocery bags and I was thinking. This is my time to show her how I any gentleman and help this little old lady. I went up to the old lady and said " do you need help with your bags" she did not answer instead she actually walked faster. I really wanted to help this old lady I mean just to show off but I guess it was okay so we walked around her we took off. We were at the front door now Holly had said she didn't want to come inside that was okay with me but I thought we could get to know each other a little bit better if she came inside. So what I said" you sure you don't want to come inside". She's been thinking about it for a second then she came in she asked if she could see my room I said sure and we walked up well after that she realized I had to call of Duty game to what she didn't know is the only reason I wanted to get her to know her better. She looked at me with those eyes I couldn't resist the temptation so what I did next is we sat down on the bed played games for a little while. I pushed her down and gave her a passionate kiss like I've never given one before. It felt like nothing before my feelings rushing out like the Niagara Falls. She had pushed me off she said" to be really honest with you I hope you do know that I really like you and I don't want to mess this up." I said" I like you way too much and you would never mess this up for the both of us". After that the both of us came closer then we have ever been before. Before I noticed we were still kissing sometimes I wish I'd done this before Brian D other times I wish I'd never met Brian D in the first place but I have and he is in the past now. We kept kissing until it is about 8 o'clock at night around that time she wanted to go more intimate I allowed that to happen. so around 9:30ish we'd both gotten up and got dressed I hopped in my bathroom shower while she was still laying in bed. After me she's gotten into the shower I walked her back to her moms house she gave me a little kiss and off she went into our house. What I hadn't even realized that Brian D watched me take her home. Brian D had walked up to me and said " dude you are 13 and you have her?" I nodded and said" she is the most special person in the world to me."