3 Way Fun

"Rise and shine Y/N!" Maxine bursts through my door to wake me up. She walks up to me and pulls my blanket off and softly smacks my ass. I wake up and flinch after she smacks me. Maxine you really do want this don't you? I say slowly sitting up and looking at her as I rub my eyes. She giggles quietly to herself then gets up. "We got to teach Lorraine along the way~" Maxine get's up and walks to the door. "See you soon and Also get ready." Maxine smiles then leaves my room. I stand up and grab my costume and go to the bathroom expect someone was in there... I knock on the door and wait for an answer. Hello?? Who's in there? I knock a bit louder. Whoever is in there I need you to hurry out! The door opens, Jackson and Bobby-Lynne exit out. "Sorry Ma'am " Jackson says as he walks to his room with Bobby-Lynne. I just look awkwardly back at them as I make my way inside the bathroom and set my costume on the counter and get ready to take a shower.

I take my nice shower and exit out in my costume and with my makeup already applied. I see walk to the filming room and I see that Bobby-Lynne and Maxine are putting makeup on Lorraine and making her look good. Damn Lorraine your looking nice and ready for tonight. I say as I slowly approach them. Bobby-Lynne scoffs and leaves "Enjoy your night, Maxine!" She says in a really sassy tone. Maxine just stares and doesn't say anything. I shrug and then Wayne walks in. "Are you all ready for it?" Wayne looks at us all as he waits for an answer. "We sure are Wayne." Maxine replies then walks over to him and kisses. "Could you set the camera in here and just have it record..? Without you or RJ being in here?" Lorraine says as she turns around to face Maxine and Wayne. "Well, I guess but we do have to come in here once in a while just to check unless we just check everything before-hand." -Wayne. "Okay then do it because I don't want RJ to get super mad at me..." Lorraine says as she looks down. "He just needs to learn that working isn't always going to bring happiness." Wayne walks out of the room. "We will get everything ready and then you guys can start the action." Wayne closes the door and then we all look at each other. "Guy's I'm a little nervous..." Lorraine says as she curls up in her space. "Don't be." Maxine replies and then looks at me. I think we should get something to lighten the mood.... Maybe some beer? "Sure I'll get some!" Maxine walks out of the room to go get some beer as I am left alone with Lorraine. "Y/N.. What if I don't do anything correctly..?" You will do fine I promise. I say looking over at her then looking at Maxine as she walks in with a 18 pack of beer. Maxine puts the pack down and sits down on the bed next to Lorraine and then I take a seat and grab a beer and began to drink while the rest do the same thing. We sit and talk for a while and drink as we see Wayne and RJ enter to set up stuff and I can tell RJ looks very sad or disappointed. "The c-cameras are going to start rolling now.." RJ says as he activates the camera and walks out of the room. I set the bottle of beer down and stare at Lorraine's fine curves. I look over to Maxine and pull her close so I could whisper into her ear. Maxine agrees to what I say and then we pull Lorraine in between us. We sit on the bed with her as she just looks at us since she doesn't know what to do. Maxine and I lean into her and began to kiss her neck as I can feel her body melt. We keep kissing her then I climb up onto Lorraine and start to make out with her while Maxine slowly begins to kiss her thighs and suck on then softly. Lorraine moans into my mouth as I keep kissing her. I lean a bit down and pull her bra off and start to kiss her neck and slowly make my way down to her chest as I kiss it I glance a little at her and see that she is completely red and trying to contain her moans. Maxine starts to kiss her inner thigh as she tugs onto Lorraine's panties. Maxine pulls them down and starts to lick her heat smoothly in a quick but steady pace. I cup Lorraine's face and lick her cheek passionately. Lorraine lets out quiet moans as it seems like she is trying so hard to not orgasm. I use my other hand to grope her boob as I keep kissing her and licking her neck while Maxine is eating her out. Lorraine finally let's out a loud gasp/moan out and she cums while Maxine is still licking. Maxine slowly sits up and I do as well, and we all look at Lorraine as she recollects herself.