Chapter 1

Void kept a steady pace as his friend, Oliver, bounded ahead. "Be careful Oli!" he yelled, snickering as his friend nearly fell into a pit filled with lava. "I am! You're such a worry-wort Void!" they shouted back, picking up some cornflowers as they walked. The pair had always been like this, Void being the calm, rational one, and Oliver being the impulsive, charismatic bundle of color. Void wasn't afraid to be impulsive though, he was the king of water bucket clutches for a reason. After a few minutes of walking, Oliver came sprinting back up to him. In their arms, they held two Lily of the Valleys. They took one and stuck it through Void's earring, putting the other in their hair. "There! Friendship flowers! Of course, they had to be the best flower of all, so-" they started rambling on about flowers and other plants, while Void calmly listened, occasionally asked a question to show he was interested. The two walked like this until the sun started to set. The decided to stop here for the night, and pick up traveling in the morning. They pitched their tents, rolled out their sleeping bags, and went to bed. In the morning, they got moving again. Eventually, the two found a clearing by a river, with a forest on the other side. Oliver was immediately interested in the flora and fauna on the other side of the river, so Void started to build his house in the clearing while Oliver swam across the river to start chopping down trees to make space for his base. Eventually Void had a starter base- a wooden box. Mean while Oliver had.. A lot of birch wood in their inventory. Oliver tried to get Void to let them sleep out side where their base would be, but Void had them come inside his base and sleep there for the night. After a bit, Oliver agreed, and the two fell asleep inside Void's house.

(A/N) Hi! I'm back with a new original story based off of me and my friend, Void's, Minecraft realm! I added mods to this, because I normally play with mods, and it would make the story more interesting. I promise next chapter, we will get into the lore a bit more, and get some more development. I just had this idea, and had to write it down before I forgot it. Have a great rest of your day, you are important, and I love you! Bye!