Yor's Soldier Brother (Part 2)

Soon Night has Begun to fall as You had gotten Home and You had finally Met Yor's Little Brother who had finally shown up.

Yor: Y/n this is Yuri, Yuri this is Y/n.

Y/n: Oh You Must be Yor's Little brother. She had said so much about you.

Yuri: Yes, I never really heard about you before. (Whisper) Even though you are A Damn Sister Stealer.

Y/n: Huh? What was that?

Yuri: Nothing, Nothing!

Yor: Oh Why don't you two sit down I'll serve some Snacks.

Y/n/Yuri: That sounds Great.

You both then took A Seat as You sat across from Yuri.

Y/n: So Yuri, I don't want to sound bad but Yor's cooking needs A Little work Huh?

Yuri: Her Cooking is amazing, You fool.

Y/n: Do you have Tastebuds?

Yuri: Yes.

Y/n: Then how can you say that?

Yuri: Every night after school I used to go home and watch TV Until My Big sister came home and made me dinner, and I enjoyed every single one of those so you can Just shut up-

Yor: Okay Boys here you go!

Yuri: Great! Love you sis!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Is... Is... Is this guy A Sister-con?

Yor: I Hope you both enjoy my Sandwiches.

Yuri: I Enjoy anything you Make Big sis.

Yor: Aww, Thank you!

Y/n: (Thoughts) I think he Might be. That's Disturbing.

Soon...

After Having some Snacks and Putting Anya to bed Yuri was in another room Using A Phone to Call someone when Yor sat next to you.

Y/n: Yor can I tell you something?

Yor: What is it?

Y/n: I... Um... Is there anything... Er... Wrong with your brother?

Yor: Wrong? Not that I know of. He's Just My Little brother and we care about each other ever since we were Just Kids, and I was raising him. I Just love him, like any Big sister should.

Y/n: Oh Okay. (Thoughts) Oh God I can't tell her. She's Literally too Pure.

Yor was then going to Kiss you when suddenly Yuri saw it and remembered the Past. How Yor would come home one time and had Bought him A New Toy with whatsoever money she had Left after Food and Rent, and he finally snapped, running over in fear.

Yuri: (Thoughts) NO! DON'T KISS HIM! I LOVE YOU BIG SIS! PLEASE DON'T!

You Noticed Yuri running over, and you were A Bit Furious and Yor Picked up on it.

Yor: (Blushing) AGH! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED IT WITH HIM HERE! PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!

She then swung her arm and her Fist slammed into Yuri's Face as he was sent flying into A Wall creating A Yuri sized Hole in it.

Y/n: Um, Yor...

Yor: Oh, I'm sorry Yuri!

Yuri: Okay... I'm In Pain Now...

Meanwhile In Anya's room she Just woke up to the Noise.

Anya: Huh? What's going on? Is it the end of the world?

She then fell back Asleep.