Chapter 3 - Break Before Business

I showered and got dressed before joining the girls Gaeul was the first to greet me and Once Wonyoung and Yujin noticed me it was a battle for who could get my attention first. Because of this I did the best thing I could and ignored both of them. This had both a good and bad effect. They obviously weren't happy I was ignoring them but it was cute seeing them still trying to get my attention. Once we had all had breakfast we got headed downstairs to our manger and got in the van. I ended up sat between Gaeul and Leeseo at the back and as the journey to the beach started I felt Leeseo grab my arm and use it as a pillow as she slept. I then looked around and noticed that basically everyone other than me and Gaeul had already fallen asleep.

Gaeul: You can sleep as well Y/n.

Y/n: I'm not that tired. I also don't want you to be awake by yourself.

Gaeul: How kind maybe you should be my "boyfriend".

Y/n: Yah~ noona please don't tease me. I hate that they said that.

Gaeul: Y-You hate it?

Y/n: Mhm it really annoys me.

Gaeul: Oh...ok Y/n...I-I wont say it anymore...

Y/n: Thank you noona.

Gaeul: Yeah...n-no worries....

She had faced away from me and just stared out the window as she rested her head on her hand. I soon decided to join the girls in sleeping for the rest of the journey.

???: Wake up already.

Me eyes slowly opened as I looked at Gaeul and realised that my head had been on her shoulder.

Y/n: Are we there?

Gaeul: Almost.

Liz: Oppa did you do something to upset unnie?

Y/n: I don't think so...

Liz: Hmm~ she doesn't seem too happy.

Gaeul: I'm fine Liz.

Soon the van stopped and the seven off us got out and then our manager told us that she needs to go back to organize our future activities and she would collect us at 10pm.

Yujin: Well its 1pm now. Should we eat?

Rei: I'm hungry.

Wonyoung: Y/n do you want to eat?

Y/n: Yeah but I always want to.

Liz: Where should we eat?

Gaeul: There is a café over there if you wanna try in there.

Leeseo: Lets go~!

I was dragged by my puppy sunbae into the café as the others followed us.

Yujin: What should we eat?

Y/n: Get what you want that's what I'm gonna do.

Yujin: Let me buy yours.

Y/n: Why?

Yujin: I want to spoil you.

Y/n: No. I can buy my own food.

The two of us ordered and Yujin basically forced me to let her pay for my food and drink. Once we had ordered the rest of the girls took their turns and we all sat together on a large table towards the back of the café. We ate and then headed down to the beach. I sat on one of the towels we brought under an parasol we also brought as they enjoyed themselves.

?: Hey there cutie.

??: Why are you here alone?

Y/n: I'm just relaxing.