The Begining

“Hey Lyla, Mia’s here”, said mom. “Okay thanks Mom,” said Lyla. “Hey girl,” said Mia *entering the bedroom* “you okay” asked Mia “yeah I’m good what about you?” Replied Lyla “I’m good too,” I think I’m going to tell my mom about me be gay” “wow okay are you sure?” Asked Mia *surprised* “yeah I’m sure, I’m just afraid of how she will react,” said Lyla “don’t worry I’m sure she will understand, do you want me to be with you when you tell her?” asked Mia “yes please,” said Lyla “okay do you want to go and tell her now or later?” Asked Mia “I’m going to tell her now so it’s out of the way” Lyla replied, “okay let’s go find her” said Mia *grabbing Lyla’s hand and going downstairs*
“Hey mom where’re you I have something important to tell you” “What is it sweetie I am in the living room?” “it’s okay Lyla you can do this,” said Mia *sitting down next to Lyla and Esme* (From now on I’m going to use Esme as Lyla’s Moms name) “what’s wrong sweetie” asked Esme *worried* “nothing’s wrong I just have something to tell you, I just don’t know how to say it?” Said Lyla “it’s okay whatever it is you can tell me,” said Esme “it’s okay ly take your time there’s no need to rush” said Mia *giving Lyla a hug* “okay so I’m gay I like the same gender as me” said Lyla *braking down in tears* “oh sweetie that’s okay, I think I’ve known for a while” said Esme *hugging Lyla and wiping her tears* “you have how?” asked Lyla *surprised* “I’m your mother of course I knew, I love you all the same no matter what” “really” asked Lyla *sitting up from her mom’s hug* Now is that all you wanted to tell me sweetie?” “yes mom that’s it” “okay well why don’t you two girls go upstairs and i’ll start making dinner” “okay mom” said Lyla “okay Esme” said Mia *both girls running up stairs into Lylas bedroom*
“Can you close the door behind you please Mia” said Lyla “sure, are you okay after telling your mom?” asked Mia *Closing the bedroom door and sitting on the bed next to Lyla* “yeah i’m just surprised, i guess i thought she would be mad at first” said Lyla *resting her head on Mia’s shoulder* “well now you don’t need to worry anymore” “yeah i guess your right, What do you want to do?” “well we could just watch one of your movies till your mom calls us?” “that’s a good idea wanna finish watching twilight?” “sure you put it in and ill turn the light off” “okay” said Lyla *getting up and putting the dvd in and grabbing the remote* “okay lights going off now” sad Mia *laughing and lying on the bed next to Lyla* “okay and play” said Lyla *laughing next to Mia* “wait shall we tell your mom about us being together or shall we wait a bit” asked Mia *kissing Lyla on the forehead* “hmm we could tell her when we go down for food?” said Lyla *leaning up and Kissing Mia Back on the lips* “we’re ment to be watching the film, your distracting me” said Mia *looking at Lyla teasingly* “i just can’t help it” Said Lyla *Whilst giggling*
“girls foods ready” Calls Esme *From downstairs* “come on lets go for food” said Lyla *getting of the bed and grabbing Mia’s hand* “wait come here” said Mia *pulling Lyla into a hug* “we need to go for food” said Lyla *hugging Mia* “okay then lets go” said Mia *letting go off Lyla* “lets go” said Lyla *kissing Mia on the cheek and grabbing her hand* “hey that was sneaky” said Mia *pulling Lyla down stairs to the kitchen* “hey girls” said Esme *handing both girls plates of food* “hey do you need any help” asked both girls “no thanks girls im done go sit and eat” said Esme “okay thank you” said both girls *sitting down at the table to eat* (time skip to after they’ve finished eating and cleaned up) “are you sure you want to tell her about us we could wait a bit?” asked Mia “yeah im sure are you okay with me telling her?” asked Lyla *hugging Mia* “i’m fine i was just making sure you were sure” said Mia *returning the hug* “okay then lets go tell her, hey mom we have something else to tell you,” called Lyla “okay what is it Lyla” aksed Esme *while sitting on the sofa* “well me and Mia talked and we’ve dicided to tell you that we’re dating” said Lyla “wow really” said mom *surprised* “yeah we haven’t told anyone else though” said Mia *holding Lylya’s hand* “ well that’s amazing girls” Said Esme *Smiling happily* “yeah it is” said Lyla *smiling relieved* “is it okay if we go back to finish the film?” asked Lyla “of course, i’ll call up to let you know when to get ready for bed” said Mom “okay come on then Mia, lets go” said Lyla *dragging Mia by the hand* “okay okay i’m coming” said Mia *following Lyla laughing* “shall we watch the rest of the film or do you want to do something else?” asked Lyla “i don’t mind, what do you want to do?” asked Mia “finish watch the film” “okay, ill turn the lights off while you get the remote” “okay wanna lie on the bed again?” “of course” replied Mia *smiling happily* “okay done” said Lyla *lying on the bed* “lights going off now, move over silly i cant lie down” said Mia *laughing*