𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰

Dirty Laundry - Kelly Rowland
Let's do this dirty laundry
This dirty laundry
When you soaked in tears for years it never airs out
When you make pain look this good it never wears out

Dirty Laundry - Kelly Rowland Let's do this dirty laundry This dirty laundry When you soaked in tears for years it never airs outWhen you make pain look this good it never wears out

Later that Night7:30pm

Later that Night
7:30pm

Omniscient

"Hurry up and finish getting ready Rae!" Robert yells in frustration as he take another puff of his blunt.

"I'm coming...the club doesn't open up until 1:30am"Raegan replies with a sigh and a roll of her eyes.

"Don't get fucking smart with me and just hurry the fuck up bruh!"

Raegan bites her bottom lip as she refrain from cursing this psychopath out, she was trying her hardest not to say something she'll regret later.

She looks into her bathroom mirror as she apply foundation to cover up the hand-print Robert placed on her face and also the bruises on her chest.

Earlier she had applied vapor rub on her stomach and chest so it won't be so painful as she walk or sit down. She wanted to cry but she has ran out of tears now.

Everything just felt numb to her now. She thought that she could never escape this man even if she tried.

Reagan looks over at the plain white dress she was wearing. Robert made sure he was the one to pick out her outfit to the club. It wasn't flashy or anything it was one of her business outfits.

She didn't understand why Robert was so adamant on forcing her to be there at the club. That was the last place she wanted to be.

Raegan was terrified that Robert would try to harm Abel and make her watch. She was just hoping and praying that Abel would be angry with her not to come out. But knowing him he would want to still go to the club with his friends in order to let off some steam.

"Abel please don't go to the club tonight... just stay home" Raegan thought.

Robert now kept her phone closely in his pocket, so she wasn't able to warn everybody about this psychopath. She knew he had some sick plan that he wanted to play out, he thought this shit was just a joke to him.
Terrorizing not only Raegan but the people she cared about, all because she didn't want him anymore. She hated him with a passion.