chapter 15

We reached at our house..
I was soo tired..
So i took a shower.. after that i was feeling better.. i came out and saw Taehyung and kook was sitting together and discussing something..

"What's cooking guys?" I asked them..

"That's what we are talking about jiminie.. what should we cook" Taehyung said..

"Oh..ok..but i meant something else.. but nevermind."

"I'm thinking about making jimin's favourite food" Taehyung said excitedly..

"Wait .. who's making what? You're not going to my kitchen at all.. I don't want my house to burn like this.." i said..

"I'm offended jiminie..how could you say this to me?" Taehyung said dramatically..

"Oh come on.. you Also know how terrible chef you are.. and the last time you tried to make something..you burned the food.. broke my two favourite glass .. I'm not letting that happen again.. so you better stay away from my kitchen " i said..

Taehyung gasps dramatically.. "I'm not talking to you jiminie.. i thought you're my bestest friend.. but you just ... " Tae pouted..

"That pout will not work this time " i said strictly..

"Hmm"

"I can make the food jiminshii. Don't worry " jk said 

"It's ok kook..i can make it..or we can order something " i said..

"No need to order hyung.. I'll make it.."

"Ok .. let me help you "

"Nope.. you're taking rest.. i can manage.."

"I know you can.. but i want to help you"

"Ok"

Both of them went to the kitchen.. they were making food.. Taehyung was watching them making food.. and the only regret  in his mind is if he knew how to cook he would've been in jk's place.. cooking with jiminie.. but he was there talking with them.. passing something  they need..
Time went really fast like this..
They are done with cooking..
So Taehyung set the table for them..
They sit and was eating food..

"How's uncle and aunty doing jiminie?" Tae asked..

"They are well.. dad was out at that day ..but came back quickly when he got the the news.." jimin said..

"How's jin hyung and namjoon hyung doing?" Jimin asked and while mentioning namjoon's name he looked at jk teasingly.. jk noticed that but didn't said anything..

" They're fine.." tae said..

"Since you missed the classes.. i have the notes.. I'll give that to you.. tho i also didn't attend college that much.. but i managed to get the notes" tae said

"Thanks Tae.. " jimin said..

After having dinner they were talking with eachother.. having some beautiful friends time..

"Ok guys.. now i have to go.. it's late already" Taehyung said..
And jimin was wishing that time would just stop there.. he wished if he could stop him.. but he can't.. he stared at him for few seconds then nodded..

"You want me to drop you hyung?" Jk offered ..

"No kook I'll manage.. thanks.. "

"Ok .. good night" kook said and hugged him..

"Good night tae" jimin also hugged Taehyung..

Then Taehyung left for his house

*******************

He reached at his place..he was entering into the house but suddenly he got a call ...

It was lily..

On the call :
------------------

Lily: hi .. are you busy?

Tae: no not really.. i just came home.. I'm now in my room.. why?

Lily : nothing.. just i was just missing you..

Tae : aww..  then let's meet now *teasingly said*

Lily : ok come out at your garden.. I'm standing there..

Tae : what? Really? I.. i was joking.. and you.. you.. are you actually there?

Lily: come and find out darling..

Tae : oh..ok.. wait.. I'm coming..

**************

Taehyung went to the garden and saw a
Girl standing there.. his jaw dropped at that.. it's soo late.. and he was just joking about the meeting..

"Hey aren't you happy to see me here?" Lily asked..

"Of course..i am.. it's just I'm too shocked now.. that's why actually.. but I'm happy to see you here..come inside my house.."

"Nope.. I don't wanna go there now.. some other day.. but how about spending some time here.. under the stary sky.. and the moon will be witnesse of our time.." lily said..

"Tae nodded.. he already dumped her today.. so now he doesn't want to make her sad tho he was tired but decided to spend some time with her.. 

They set on a bench.. lily rested her h ead on his shoulder.. and she was saying something sweet and romantic..but tae was tired.. so he couldn't focus on her words that much..
They were holding hands.. closed eyes..
And suddenly her phone rang.. she saw it and picked up the call..and said she's coming.. 

" I really don't wanna go..i wish i could stop the time here but actually i have to go.. my mom just called and asked me to go there immediately..  so i have to go.. "

"It's ok.. no problem.. let me drop you at your place.. it's already really late"

"No tae ..i have my car.. i can go.. don't worry.. and thank you for this time.."

"Ok.. bye"

"Bye good night "  she said and kissed him on his cheeks..

"Good night " he said while touching the spot where she gave him a kiss..

Then she left.. and he went back to his room.. he rubbed that place..and maybe was trying to clean it.. then he laid down on his bed and fall asleep really quickly.. he was really tired by the works he had done today also he's finally happy today to see his jimin back here.. so he fall asleep with a happy mind..

_____________vote & comment ___________

Stream don't ever say love me ft. RM..
Let's give him the best..  my Joonie is really working hard ... Let's not disappoint him this time..

Tata..

I love you...

Also can you write chimmy in the comment section..
Like when i say tata ..you say chimmy..
Tatachimmy ..
Bye ...