12. Peace with him

The two were getting ready to sleep, taking off their outerwear to be more comfortable. When they were done they both lied down on the bed." Lan Zhan, are you tired?". He asked as he lied down comfortably." I can sleep at 9 PM". He responded." I don't know how you always manage to keep up with sleeping schedule so consistently even when you're tired". Said Wei Ying with a fond look in his eyes as if the older was the coolest person in the world.
Lan Zhan turned his head towards the boy that was laying besides him, smiling softly at the boy." I have gotten used to it". He said slightly shrugging as if to say that he wasn't that sure if that was the reason, wich made him appear even cuter to Wei Ying." You're so cool Lan Zhan". Said the you get out of nowhere, making Lan Zhan blush at the praise and nod his head in a way to thank him politely.
" Goodnight Lan Zhan". Said Wei Ying as he could feel his eyes get heavier and heavier as he felt the fatigue finally came over him." Goodnight Wei Ying. Said Lan Zhan. Wei Ying slowly fell asleep, as for Lan Zhan, he fell asleep at exactly 9 PM as all of his nights. Both boys slept peacefully and calmly in the comfortable silence that was in the room of the two boys.

A couple of hours had passed since both boys had fallen asleep when Wei Ying woke up abruptly from his peacfull sleep, feeling confused as he could feel his heart beat from being scared. He didn't know why he was scared, he hadn't had a nightmare in a couple of nights already so it couldn't have been that, unless he simply didn't remember, but that was unlikely as he always remembered his nightmares. He couldn't help but feel confused as to why he was feeling this way, he couldn't think to do anything else except for just laying down and trying to sleep again. He closed his eyes, trying to fall back asleep but he simply couldn't sleep anymore, wich annoyed him to some extent as it wasn't very often that he could get a long night's sleep, and without nightmares at that.

He crossed his arms and looked around the room, at least tried to as he didn't want to sit up again. As he was just looking around, mostly at the ceiling, his eyes caught the sight of the sleeping Lan Zhan that was besides him, sleeping peacefully, looking as beautiful as he always did. He turned to him, admiring his every facial features, looking at him as if he was his whole world, wich is how he always feels about him. He liked Lan Zhan so much, but some times he doubted himself if it was just liking him that he was doing or maybe even more than like, it confused him. Maybe he did love him but he would most likely not tell him that, he didn't know how Lan Zhan felt about him, sure he knew he cared a lot about him and there was a big possibility that he liked him, but love? He wasn't so sure.

As those thoughts entered his mind, he could feel his sense of fear going away and being replaced by some nervousness. He didn't like this feeling of not knowing, he hated it but he couldn't do anything about it. He layed there thinking of different ways to fall back asleep and at the same time trying to get rid of his thoughts. Suddenly he felt a gust of wind come from a window, he got up to close it completely and went back to the bed to lay down. Feeling cold, he hugged the warmest thing he could find, wich also happened to be Lan Zhan's arm but in the moment Wei Ying didn't particularly care about that for now. Surprisingly, after a couple of minutes Wei Ying fell asleep, peaceful once he hugged Lan Zhan.