You and Bailey in VC

You're in vc with Bailey, everyone else slowly leaves eventually, till it's just you and Bailey. and you hear him softly say "sweet [yn], can I see you?"
He turns his cam on. His shirt is unbuttoned, you can see his smooth chest, that little patch of hair between his pecs.
You're nervous, but the sound of his voice, that soft yearning....
You turn on your cam for him, kneading your breast as you bite your lip.
He tilts his cam so you can see him taking himself in his hand, pushing his sweats down so you can see how hard he is for you.
You can hear him moaning, sighing in your ear.
"See what you do to me, [yn]? My sweet girl."
He reaches in his boxers, revealing himself to you, his tip leaking already.
You feel yourself getting wet, and knead your breast more, pinching the nipple.
"Can I see you, [yn]?"
You're still nervous, but you lift your hoodie, showing the cam your ample breasts before your hand goes back to its work.
Bailey is stroking himself, moaning and sighing your name.
Your other hand slips down into your panties, needing to fulfill your need as he fulfills his.
You bring some of your slick up to moisten your hardened nipples, showing Bailey his affect on you.
He throws his head back as he pumps himself for you, so close.
You're nearing your peak, the sounds of Bailey coming througb your headphones.
You both climax, breathing hard. hearing each other's pleasure.