caught him red-handed 1

You had just gotten back from classes and decided that you would go to Marcus's dorm and surprise him. Marcus's dorm mate was out of town right now so, it was perfect. You could just go in and surprise him. Then you could just hang out for the rest of the time.

✨time skip to u showing up cuz I'm lazy✨

You walked up the the door and was going to knock but, you decided to just barge in to add to the surprise. You twisted the handle, Push the door, and there he was. He was sitting on his bed, pants unbuttoned and pulled down to his knees.
You froze And so did he when he realized you were there.
"U -umm hi i- um" he stuttered out as his cheeks got redder.
"Hi, how are you?" You said in a completely calm voice as you sat down next to him.
"Good" he responded in a whisper.
"Ya, I beat. Now anyway, you look like your having some trouble with that. Want help?" You said teasing him.
He nodded.
"I'm going to need to hear you say it" you scolded while looking him dead in the eyes.
"Yes."
"Yes...?" You questioned.
"Yes please"
"good boy" you said before pushing the head of his cock in your mouth. You made eye contact with him and in response he looks away while trying to keep his moans to himself( which he failed miserably in). You stoped and pushed him up against the wall.
"Hands to yourself for now,ok?" You asked with a smirk.
He nodded with a irritated look on his face.
You slowly started to take off your shirt and then your pants. Then you started grinding on him. Which led him to grab your hips and push you down while grunting. You slapped his hand "not yet, you have to wait."
You started slowly and clasping your bra, then sliding off your underwear.
You slid one finger inside of you and leaned back while thrusting a finger inside.
You slowly started adding more fingers then looked up to meet Marcus's eyes. They were scaning you head to toe with lust.
"come on baby I need you" he whined and started stroking himself.
You rolled your eyes then took your fingers out and shoved them in his mouth
"lick them clean like the dirty slut you are".
Without hesitation he started sucking on your fingers in till you were satisfied with his work. You slowly started straddling him and moving up and down teasing him.
"Oh shit- please"
"please what?" You asked while knowing the answer.
"Please just fuck me already"he moaned out.
Without any warning you shoved him in you and started riding.
"Mhhh- is this what you-ah wanted baby?" You asked with a devilish smirk.
"Oh fuck. Ya baby just keep riding me like you own me"
He said grabbing your hips to push you down deeper.
You could feel him hitting your stomach.

After 2 more rounds of that and him eventually becoming top, you heard someone start to twist the door handle. Apparently his roommate came home early and didn't tell him. Let's just say he got a... surprise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I hope you liked this it was my first time writing a smut story so apologies if it sounded pretty mediocre. Also apologies for all my grammar and spelling errors I have always had mistakes when it came to that.

P.S you guys can recommend any type of situation if you want <3