prologue

~It's been 3 months since the second blimp incident and some strange things were happening ever since then....strange attacks on the citizens of Swellview....and a new one had just been announced....

It was just a simple event at the Swellview park, no one would think that something bad could happen....until it did....~

There's a party at the Swellview park, people gathered to have a little fun despite everything that happened. That was a mistake. Everyone was dancing and drinking, just enjoying the night. DJ played the music, everyone was having time of their lives. A young couple, mid 20s maybe, was making out below a tree when suddenly the girl hears something and she breaks the kiss. She tries to focus on the sound she heard like she was expexting to hear it again.

"What?" The boy smiled a little and looked at her confused, "what is it?"

"Nothing, I just...thought I heard something" she looked back at him "It's probably just a cat or something" she smiles, "where were we?" They start kissing again but just few seconds later they both hear some rustling. They both break the kiss and look at each other confused then the boy looks up the tree.

"Oh my god" he says with a gasp. The girl looks up and sees a man hanging from the tree. The man was alive of course, but they didn't know that at the moment, he wasn't moving at all and he looked like someone sucked all the life out of him and his chest were somewhat burned. The girl starts screaming. The music stops. Everyone looked at her direction and the moment everyone saw the man, they started screaming and running away. People were screaming, running for their lives, they just saw a dead man (as they thought) that weren't there when the party started, which means that the attacker was among them. The person responsible for all these attacks was on that party.

Moments later the police and the ambulance have arrived. They took the man to the hospital without waiting any second. The police started investigating the park for any clue or whatever, they speaked to some people that stayed there and some other locals that were near the park during the party.

~these attacks have been happening for 3 months now and the person responsible for them is still on the loose and no one even knows how he (or she) looks like. People are terrified and there is no one to protect them.

Danger force? Doesn't exist anymore. After a long time hoping that Ray will call them to come back, Miles, Chapa, Mika and Bose accepted the fact that it won't happen and decided to focus on their normal lives. And they're doing great. They're going to a regular school now, that turned out much better than they thought it would. They joined several clubs and tried so many new things. Bose got into a chess club, Mika joined the fencing club, Miles tried dancing with a bow and gymnastics and Chapa joined the basketball team. They've got used to normal lives, now that they're not in Danger force anymore and don't have their super powers they don't have anything to hide. They can finally go in public without being scared that someone would find out their identities. They started going to secret parties in school, they got to go to the school dances, as soon as the person that is responsible for these attacks is arrested, they'll go to a school trip....they're living their best lives.....while on the other hand....Ray doesn't.

He stopped being Captain man, just until he gets better, which is not going well....He keeps blaming himself for Henry's death. He tried so hard to move on and leave that behind but he just couldn't....He often found himself in the man cave remembering all the good things that happened there. He did try to get in touch with Charlotte or Jasper to tell them what happened but had no luck there. And he didn't have the courage to go to the Hart's house....

Ray's life has really not been kind to him, not only has it taken away his best friend from him but it's also playing games with his mind. Past memories of Henry just constantly keep playing in his mind like someone is literally throwing them at him and no matter how hard he tried to fight it, his mind wont let him move on~

"STOP! PLEASE JUST STOP!"

Ray screamed and cried on the floor of the Junk'n stuff

"SHUT UP PLEASE! ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP"

~and on top of all that's happening right now, an old friend decided to come back, but this time....with much bigger plans....