Her Savior

There she was.

In the freezing cold world as a girl who was nothing but skin and bones limped weakly through the thick snow. Her rainbow eyes squinted through the snowfall, a path of nowhere in her sights as the slow walk turned into a crawl.

Why was she doing this?

Where was she going?

Nobody, not even herself could figure that out as she finally stopped in her tracks and laid down on her back.

Exhausted she was, her cold body couldn't move anymore as her breaths were quick and soft.

Is this the end?

It is likely, nobody like her with a weak body and with a lack of clothes could survive weather like this.

This was her fate.

She may not like it but that's what she got.

A slow and painful death.

Cold.

Hungry.

Tired.

One day.

Just one day does she want a home filled with love or at least with someone that actually cares about her presence.

That's all she want...

...Someone...

...Anyone... Please save me...

"..."

"..."

"Hey! Are you okay?"

A faint voice.

It calls to her.

She hoped it did, something rustles to her closer and closer as she felt a hand pressed against her back and lifted her up.

"Are you okay? You were walking into our yard and just fell..."

"..."

"What am I thinking? You barely have any warm clothes on! We gotta get you inside..." the voice of a boyish figure said as he gently and slowly took her off the thick snow.

"Don't worry, I got you..."

"..."

There was a story, a rumor that she heard before all of this happened.

Where a shock runs through your body when you make eye contact with your soulmate.

It seemed very far fetched to be true.

...But...

...Zing!

She knew.

"Can you walk?"

The moment she finally glanced the boy's way, a shock ran through her freezing spine. This wasn't a coincidence.

She never had any issues related this.

And the moment that she locked eyes with the young and attractive boy, she believed he felt the same thing.

This boy was the one.

She knows it.

"Don't worry... My house isn't far... Just a minute away... I'll have my maids get you some hot soup near the fire and-"

Fwoosh...

With as much strength as she could possibly muster up, she hugs him.

A soft one, she wished she could express it more by giving him a tight hug to show her gratitude but this'll do.

A few tears start to fall from her eyes, she grits her teeth softly as she buries her face into his shoulder.

"...Th-Thank you..." she said as the h/c was shocked at first but was able to walk once more, smiling softly as she kept her soft grip on him.

"Let's get you inside first... Then you can worry about thanking me..."

"...O...Okay..." she replied before using the boy as support to get inside to get away from the cold snow that was about to become her grave.