If i were a billionaire!!

if i were a billionaire then i would have been leading a luxurious life with my dream cars and i would have a big library,  a secret room and a creepy basement apart from these, I would had built a massive garden behind my villa and with lots of people working under me, i would have been trading and grinding for more as human wants are unlimited even at that time if I had no one with me, the taste of being successful is far more better than sour poverty life. if I were a billionaire by the time I already went to attend bts concert and I need not to beg in front of my parents for it, if you ask me then for me love is everything but I love only money! it's not that I love others money but only mine, if in future I would be able to make a lots of money then there'll only be loyalty that someone can ever offer! that's why I m not getting into any type of love affairs scandles because these can slow down my mindset of thinking how to become rich asf!!!
I know some of you people would think that what type of person I m but trust me if you want to gain something then you have to sacrifice a lot in your way!
I know I should get along with my parents as well but what would you guys want to say to a kid who has witnessed only violence in his childhood, and nearly choked once if that wasn't the time to gain humiliation for nothing. Anyone could became a indefensible rock, now that type of mindset is even more stronger than before where I m just a teenager but thinking I can handle 100 of Mercedes and a huge mansion with lots of coworkers alone, bring that mindset in you so that no one could ever blame you for doing nothing in life,otherwise you'll have the regrets for whole life that what you wanted to achieve you couldn't! Be that financially independent person whom no one can beat! This is my first motivation novel, hope you like it!