𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

[𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓]

[𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃, 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐊. 𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑.]

      First mission after a break for a few weeks, to protect the government from assassinators. Freen was on her move; she knew people are here and they're here to kill the government. She knows damn well what their next move is so she ordered everyone to surround the place and clear the area before getting the government through the area to the back door and safely transfer the VIP back to the safe place.

  "Khun Freen, Karab? I will not die, right?" the man asked the woman as she pulled out her pistol pointing left and right before shooting one in the head. She nodded her head and let out a sigh. "Address me like a normal person. Separate work and personal life. I'll make sure you're safe." Freen promised the man as she let her Kit and Heng protect the VIP while she moved in and shot the people.

Freen signaled her friends to move in as the area was clear, if they don't do it now the assassins will surround them again. Freen followed her friends closely and shot at their threats. "Captain, The security room is clear, we can transfer the VIP through the security room and back door." Freen listen closely through her ear with the ear piece. The woman brings one finger to tap on it, to report the status. "Roger that, The VIP will be transferred to the security room and back door. prepare the car." She could see that her friends are looking at her and hearing it as well so they gotta make it as soon as possible.

While the government made it to the room Freen was kicked in the stomach by one of the assassin and made her dropped her gun, she looked at them dead in the eye before kicking the gun out of their hand as soon as their eyes dropped to the floor she quickly took a turn and punch them from their chin up and broke their neck instantly. She took the guns and checked for ammo left in it before she left following the government.

Freen cleared the area by killing people that were surrounding them until the VIP got in the car, she ran in the other car behind them as well while they all drove away getting the VIP to the safe place. "Mission accomplished."

[𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓]

   Becky was looking at the view of Switz as she finally got out of the palace once in a while. she know how people feel about her, Headstrong, and when she becomes queen everything will change. She's wanted by everyone, not in a marriage way but in a killing way, everyone envies her and wanted to kill her but she's still living, no matter how many times they miserably tried.

  She could hear someone riding a snow jet but she wasn't sure who, the brunette bit her cold bottom lip before she could find her way up to the roof of the building where helicopters were supposed to land. It was cold and snowy outside and it was also hard to see who until she was shot in the arm. the brunette let out a yelp and ripped off her clothes to wrap it around her wound. She pulled a gun from her thigh gun holster and shot back, killing one of them. the other one was alive but she managed to injure them before taking their snow jet and riding back home.

  Becky found herself home and took the bullet out herself, as well as treating her own wound. She saw her uncle and aunt who was married to her dad. Once in the dining room she burst into the room and threw a bloody bullet and gun on the table. "Your plan failed again, Irvine." She stares at her aunt with pure sarcasm, as her aunt gets up from her seat staring at her in disbelief.

  "Rebecca- Enough is this please." Her uncle begged as her brother Richie barged in the room ready to defend her and her other step sister came to the room ready to probably argue and stand by her mother. "You ungrateful girl. I didn't do shit to you!" The aunt spoke up, scoffing Richie on the other hand was rolling his eyes, both Richie and Rebecca know that this woman is nothing but a liar. "Enough for someone that got married to someone's brother after they die. While you excuse me, you can enjoy your little dinner now." Becky bit back as she walked out of the room followed by her Brother Richie.

  Richard 'Richie' Armstrong, was Becky's older brother but he gave up the position to Becky so he could live a better life. He doesn't like the royalty life especially if he becomes kings, after Becky was next in line so she had to take it since Becky is the bravest one among all. Richie and Becky have a really close relationship and they're always there for each other no matter what. They adore each other so much after their mother died they only have each other to comfort. "G, Is your arm okay? That shit looks painful." Richie sat on the couch next to his sister looking at her injury, She nodded her head with a smile. "It's a little painful but it'll be okay. I think we will have an event in a few days or so.. We should go pack now." Becky alerted her brother which made him chuckle and nodded his head, even if Becky was younger she was bossier than Richie, even if Richie was more caring. He patted her head before he gets up from the couch and said goodnight as he went to bed.

  Becky let out a sigh of relief before her step sister came in. "Bitchy move, Rebecca. Just because you're going to be a queen doesn't mean you have to violate everyone around you." Becky turned to look at the woman walking in the room, she didn't bother to stand up she just shrugged it off. "Bold of a side chick's daughter to say. Aren't your mother in a little shock? be a good daughter and go take care of her." Her step sister Kate walked towards her and raised her hands to slap her but before she could Becky caught the woman's hand and push her backwards to cause her to fall onto the floor.

  "Have a good sleep, P'kate." Becky gathered all of her stuff and went to her bedroom. She hasn't told her grandpa about the incident yet but since the news spread quickly she was sure he heard of it already. There's an event in Thailand for business between countries and she's attending it no matter what she's not going to let anything come between that. She started packing her stuff and was ready to leave.