𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

[𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓]

Becky, the future queen of Switzerland, arrived at the hotel in Thailand late at night. As soon as she entered her room, she quickly unpacked her things and freshened up. She was excited to be in a foreign country and exploring new cultures. However, her excitement was short-lived as she remembered the reason for her visit to Thailand.

Her grandfather had requested her to meet with the FBI Agents and their team to discuss her safety. Becky had been receiving numerous threats from people who wanted to assassinate her. Despite the gravity of the situation, Becky remained composed and determined to overcome any obstacles that came her way.

After putting her things in her room, Becky went down to the lobby where she met with the FBI Agents and their team. The mentor of the FBI introduced her to the outlawed team, led by Captain Freen Sarocha. Becky was impressed by the professionalism and expertise of the team. She knew that she was in good hands. but she didn't want anyone to follow her around all the time.

The team briefed Becky on the security measures they had put in place to ensure her safety. They also provided her with guidelines on how to conduct herself in public places. Becky listened attentively and asked questions whenever she needed clarification. She was determined to make the most of this opportunity.

The meeting ended on a positive note, and Becky retired to her room feeling relieved and grateful for the support she had received from the FBI Agents and their team. She knew that her grandfather had made the right decision in calling in the best FBI Agents team in Thailand to protect her. As she drifted off to sleep, she felt a sense of peace knowing that she was in good hands, but at the same time it felt as if she had no freedom at all.

[𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆]

It was the day of the event, Becky woke up early and did her usual morning routine. She put on her clothes and her makeup artist came in and did their work. After a few hours she was ready to go out just to see Freen standing beside her door. "How can I help you, Pascal?" bold of her to call Freen by her middle name. The brunette turned to face Becky and bowed. "Waiting for you, Transferring the VIP to breakfast?" Freen questioned, she was trying to be professional at least and Becky didn't say a word, she just walked in front of Freen, while Freen was following Becky like a puppy.

"Your highness, It's too dangerous for you just to go wherever you want too." Freen spoke up which made Becky stop in her tracks. she turned to face Freen and raised her eyebrow. "Your duty is to protect me right? Then protect me and keep your mouth shut. I want freedom from time to time too. I can't be stuck with you forever." Freen clenched her jaw and nodded as she followed Becky when she started walking once again. This woman was no ordinary than a brat, always getting what she wanted.

"You can leave now, I have something else to do." Becky looked at the woman behind her, when they both arrived at the lobby of the event. Freen looked at her like she was crazy. she wasn't going to leave Becky alone, not even a slight bit, it was her job to. "But it's my duty-" Freen was cut off by Becky once again, of course this brat would do such thing not even knowing who Freen is. "Your duty is to follow my orders and shut up. Now go." Freen nodded and walked away as Becky went into the room. and everything went black.

Becky was kidnapped by a group of people. It was already afternoon and the event was starting soon. Her aunt and uncle arrived at the place but Becky was nowhere to be seen. "This kid has no manners at all. How will she become queen?" The aunt huffs. but kept on smiling at the guests along with Kate, their daughter. Richie on the other hand left the place to find Freen and the team. "Where's Becky?" The group bowed and Freen looked up at Richie. "She was here a few hours ago, I'm not sure where she's at." Freen spoke up looking at Richie, the man panicked. He looked at the group in an angry expression but he can't do anything, at least they need to find Becky. "Seperate the team to look for Becky, Capt. Sarocha i'll go with you. call her two bodyguards. The women and let them know what's going on." Richie ordered, the team separated into a duo.

Freen was with Richie, Heng was with Jay, Kit was with Seb, Ashton was with the mentor. Freen was focusing on finding Becky. She was wrong for listening to the brat and left, god damnit troublemaker. "Don't tell anybody about this or else we're screwed." Richie looked at Freen for a few seconds before focusing on finding his sister he checked the CCTV and she was taken away. "You stay here. I believe they're still here, Stay safe your highness. I'll find her." Freen told Richie before she ran off, Richie was gonna go but everyone would be suspicious of them. He went to Becky's room and alerted the two and disguised one of them as Becky. "Hurry or people will panic." Richie sighed before he left to the lobby again.

"Shut down all the streets and places nearby, The princess of Switz went missing and we assume it's an abduction." Freen spoke through her ear piece while she walked she pulled out her gun and kicked the door down where she suspected Becky to be, The brunette shot at the man. Becky was nowhere to be found either. Freen left the room and went through the back door of the building just to see a car drive away. Freen let out a frustrated sigh before she ran to her car and turned the engine on driving behind the car. "They're on the move, shut down all the streets. immediately." Freen warned through the ear piece while focusing on the road. 'Please for the love of god, be okay.' Freen thought to herself she tried to get as close as possible to the car but it was no use. "Roger that, Captain." Kit looked at Heng and nodded their head before they ran outside to their car and got in. "Shut down every street nearby, Captain Freen Sarocha Chankimha's order." Heng spoke through his ear piece trying to get a hold of the police officers.

"Roger that Lieutenant Asavarid." One of the officers spoke through the ear piece. The sedation was wearing off and Becky slowly opened her eyes. "I'll record the video, and you kill her so the boss knows she's truly dead." The leader of the group spoke up as Becky was fully awake now. "Someone is paying you to do this?" Becky asked, looking at her surroundings, they were in a moving car. "We have no answers for you." Despite the bitterness and everything she must remain calm in this situation, she was taught martial art she could do this. "I'll double it if you let me go." Becky bit her lip but the man scoffed bitterly at her, "No can do. I can't change my mind on things, kill her." The man spoke up and the only method she could use now is seduction. "Wait." She slowly lifts her dress with my heel showing off her skin before she places her leg on her thigh crossing her legs together. "I'll let you have this.. and I'll triple pay you." Becky smirked as the man leaned down to kiss her neck, he was dirty as shit. Becky took the chance and kicked him a few times in the nuts and kicked the gun out of the other's hand she used the knife she took and cut the ropes behind her back. The two were struggling to get up as she hit their heads together making them pass out. She grabbed the gun and went to the front seat ordering the driver to stop the car, but they didn't and drove them off the bridge.

Freen hit the brake as soon as the van drove off the bridge. She got out of her car and looked at the broken rail in shock. "Little brat—" Freen could feel herself walking towards the broken railing and looked down at the car submerging the water before it fully went in. "Call for backup, and navy team. The VIP's car has been driven off the bridge with the VIP inside." Freen through her ear piece and waited for backup. She was getting frustrated by the whole situation and it will be all over the news soon the news will break out to that the VIP is now.. in the bottom of an ocean.