my ikea adventure !!!! ;)

"Kacey,were going to Ikea!I need to get more storage shelves !" Little did I know those were going to be the most magical words I'll ever here.Next time maybe I won't get so mad because the next few words I regret the most "Mom I hate going to Ikea!This time can you get a few more than last time so we don't have to go back!!okay okay so here's the rest oft story"I screamed from across the hall." "Whatever floats your boat,now go get Sarah and tell her to got ready!"she screamed back at me. Sarah is my older sister. I'm 15 (I know , how hard to believe my mom doesn't let me stay home by myself)and my sister shes 24. I didn't even bother asking if I could stay home with her because I know she likes going to ikea because Shes about to move in with Steve (their engaged). So now she's looking for furniture that matches the color scheme. I don't really like Steve he's too picky . With EVERYTHING!!!! We are at ikea in the parking lot. Out of everything of ikea the parking lot is my favorite.<(so not true anymore)

" Okay.Okay.So kacey go with Sarah to look at furniture.I'll go get some storage shelves meet back here in 2 hours . Okay?" my mom said "2 hours?!?!"I couldn't belive it "Why so long?"I asked her " oh kacey please don't complain. Did you know you'll live longer if you just smile?" "Fine . Come on Sarah let's go!"

1 hour had passed,we've been looking for 1 hour!!!! "Come on Kacey let's go look at the wardrobes! I think I want one." " Really!! I don't want to go.Can we just go sit on the bench???" "Come on I promise after this we can .And I'll even buy you mcdonalds !" she said bribing me."okay" we walked over to the wardrobe section. We've been looking around for 25 mins."Can we please go we only have 35 more minutes. "will you leave me alone already " I know she's playing when she shoves me in a wardrobe.I don't come out. Atleast there is a shelve in here I can sit on .I guess I'm in here for awhile cause she comes in ,sits down and ask "Are you okay ?" "ya"I reply. "I'm just sitting here 'cause there's a seat here" Guess she's not listening 'cause shes looking around and does not reply.A few moments pass when she says "whats this she says pointing at a knob on the other side of where the door is . "um I" she cuts me off with the screatch of the door it must have not been open for awhile because the sound was *eeeeeeeekkkkkk*. We stepped out/in the door (witch ever way you prefer) . "WOW THIS IS LIKE NARNIA !!!" All is see is snow I know this can't be our home 'cause its the middle of summer. "Ouch!!" that wakes me up from my daydream ."someone through a rock at me!"Sarah said "let's go home!!" I wasn't mad I just didnt want to get hit by a people but before we found a human/horse a lion a witch and some kids that were being recorded by a camera they said "they were busy shooting NARNIA " Whatever that means !?!?! >>>>>>>>>>then we went home !!!

THE END :)