Chapter 1 ; New Arrival

An abundance of loud crashes echoed among the moon-bleached trees that surrounded a house. Two young adults fought and argued in the living room, one of them was a drunk male who was slurring and yelling incoherently while the other was a female and was yelling back.

Male; " Talia...., what do you think you'er doing?!"

Talia; " I told you to stay away from me Vincent, I'm NOT your Girlfriend"

Vincent; " I don't understand, why-"

Talia;" Then read my lips! ....Leave ...Me ...ALONE!"

Vincent aggressively shambled towards Talia but she threw an empty glass bottle at Vincent, stopping him in his tracks and leaving blood trickling down his face. He then glared at Talia with murderous intent and grabbed her by the throat, pinning her against the nearby wall.

In one last attempt to escape, Talia fixed her gaze on Vincent while desperately gasping for air, reaching behind her for anything she could defend herself with, grabbed a small knife and stabbed Vincent on his side. She soon felt the grip on her throat start to weaken so with out hesitation, she fled the house but was pulled back by a strong force and was rendered unconscious. Some time later she found that she had been tied to a chair and was surrounded by fire and saw Vincent glaring at her from outside the burning house. 

As the flames drew nearer, Talia closed her eyes in fear and for a moment, she saw nothing but a dark void around her, the flames reappeared in red, it seemed to morph into a large fox looking right at her then it pounced towards her and changed from red flames to Blue Fire.

She lazily opened her eyes as she gazed up at the crimson stained sky to find herself in an ally way . She rose to her feet while gripping her aching head but something felt different, she looked down at her hands, only to find that they had changed from fair skin to smooth black fur and her fingers ended with retractable claws. she managed to find large shattered pieces of a mirror and she was stunned by her reflection, her new appearance was shocking at first but she was quite amazed. 

Her hair was a bit longer and stayed the same onyx black colour but now with sapphire blue highlights  and her form had shifted from human to a slender anthropomorphic Fox-like figure, her brown eyes were now odd blue eyes ( her right eye was somewhat normal with a white sclera, ultra marine blue iris and a black slit pupil while her left eye had a grey-ish blue sclera and a matching blue iris with no pupil), she had two small silver fangs sticking out from her slim dark muzzle, two large black fluffy ears, long and slender fox-like hind legs that ended with matching claws and lastly, she now had a long ,black and bushy tail with a white tip at the end.

Now on top of all her black and silver fox fur, her fancy blue dress changed to a long black suit with a blue trim and collar adorned with a navy blue ribbon tied around her waist and a black bowtie with a blue knot and her blue diamond shaped bracelet from her human form was still with her and would always remind her of her previous life. Under her coat, she was wearing a black and blue short dress.