(MARRIED TO THE MONEY CHAPTER 1 ) THE BEGINNING

KAMRYN'S P.O.V :

I woke up early in the morning to the sunlight beaming in my eye. I yawned then stretched..I heard Bruce (Mommy's Boyfriend) yell from downstairs "Kamryn you're gonna be late for school"...I ignored him and took up my phone scrolling through the messages which I received from my boyfriend && bestfriend... The message from my boyfriend read "I will be at your house at 7:20" I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:32 am, what the heck am I doing up this early I asked myself
Before I realized it I have drifted off back to sleep...I was awoken by the vibration of my phone. "Hello" I answered.."babe where are you ? I'm outside " Jayson replied ....."I'll be right outside " I hung up the phone and hopped out of bed..I went downstairs and opened the door to see Jayson standing by his car "come in" I yelled to him ...I ran upstairs to get dressed..I chose a black ripped skinny jean with a white top and a black jacket with a pain of black boots to wear to school ..I set my phone on my favorite playlist go play songs while I was showering...Shower by Becky G came on and man that is my jam ...I started dancing and sing "dancing in the mirror singing in the shower laladee laladaaa laladummm " I sang along loudly to the song...when I was finished showering and stepped into my bedroom I saw Jayson standing with his ever so famous smirk on his face "woow great singer" he chuckled ...my face turned a bright shade of pink ...Obviously embarrassed by my singing I managed to force a giggle ...He stepped over to me and kissed my forehead "get dressed" he said before turning around and closing the door behind him...I put my clothes on and went downstairs to see Jayson on the phone with somebody , when he realized that I had entered the room he said bye and hung up the phone.."who was that ?" I questioned "mom" he replied "oh,how is she ?", "She's Fine " .....after that Jayson and I headed off to school ...

School dragged on and on and on...After school my friend asked me to go and meet somebody with her . since Jayson and I didn't have any plans I agreed to go with her..I drove behind her as she lead the way...I noticed that it was taking a lot more time than I expected....When we finally arrived at the place, it was like a mansion...We walked up to the door and knocked  on it and a man came to answer the door...he hugged her and kissed her ...."babe this is Kamryn..Kamryn this is Scott" he held out his hand and I shook it ....He led us inside as I entered the house a thick puff of smoke greeted me ...I started coughing and water forming in my eyes... Jazmyn which is my friend started giggling "get used to it " she said ...I just looked at her ...Jazmyn and Scott leff and went upstairs leaving me and like 13 other guys downstairs. I was in a really uncomfortable situation... Every time I looked a guy would be staring at me ....In What seemed like forever Jazmyn and Scott walked back downstairs...both smiling ..his hair messed up and hers too ...They came and sat down beside the rest of the guys..."Scott done got some" one of the dudes on the couch remarked making everybody but me crack up..I looked at Jazmyn and gave her a questionly look ...she only responded with a smile ...After a while of talking I noticed that Scott was passing around little blue pills ...Jazmyn took hers without hesitation ...she then took a blunt nn started to smoke ...I was amazed because she wasn't that type of person to do those type of stuff...."aye shortie" Scott gestured towards me...He was passing me a blunt but I refused... However they didn't take my refusal very well... One of the guys who is pretty bulky with blonde spiked hair stepped towards me with the blunt "take it" he said in a very demanding tone.. I shook my head ... he put his hand between my legs causing me to jump I slapped him in the face.. I later regretted doing that. He gave me a sharp blow to the face..."STOP!!!" Yelled Scott "you two should get going"....Jaz kissed Scott goodbye and we went on our way home...when I came to a street I knew I turned off to go home ...My parents were already in bed so I just went upstairs ...I found Jayson in my room ..."what are you do-" before I could finish my sentence Jayson slapped me in the face sending a wave of shock throughout my body..I wanted to scream but my throat .He continued his assault on me by choking me almost making me unconscious... He was mumbling something under his breath before leaving...

I laid there on the floor motionless not being able to move ...