Funny or Sarcastic - 1

Hello dear readers ......

I know main bohot wait karwati hoon na ..... Sorry, for that ke tumlog ko iss pagal writer ko jhelna padta hai ...... And a very big thankyou to still be by my side .....

I hope main jitna wait karwati hoon utne hi mazey bhi aate honge aap sabko mere update padh ke ...... If not please do let me know .....

So, without further delay let's start with the story .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju:

" Don't worry I'm not that heartless as you think ..... Time and again you surely would be rewarded ...... Ohh sorry I forgot to mention that these would be conditional rewards .... "

Karan's POV:

Listening to all of this I was blushing hard my cheeks were flushed dark red and my thoughts going wild as to what all will happen in this week ..... What all is this little brat going to make me do .....

I was keen yet nervous also at the same time .... As all this is going to be happening in front of my friends ..... I was becoming conscious about being embarrassed and dominated infront of my friends .....

Also, I was thinking about the teasing that would be coming my way from my friends after this one week .....

God I'm sure this brat is not going to miss one chance this time to get even with me for all the punishments I've given her from the time of BiggBoss. ....

But I'm also very excited as she is about to fulfill one of my most darkest deepest secret fantasy ...... Yes, it's been a secret since being the conscioconscious kind of person that I am I never spoke about this as I always thought this does not go with my stud kind of image ......

Also, somewhere deep within there is a fear in me that what if I won't be able to take this dominance and end up in sexual frustration and tears infront of her as I've seen how vulnerable one is when one is on the submissive end .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I had started overthinking and to get my mind to calm down a bit ...... I thought of going to the gym and doing some workout ...... As for the time being meri sherni taiyar hone mein itni busy thi ki woh shayad meri punishment bhi bhool gayi .....

But this dream of mine did not last long after I saw her come to me ..... I was rooted to my place the moment I caught a glimpse of her .....

She was looking drop dead dead gorgeous

She was looking drop dead dead gorgeous ..... I was lost in my very own dreamland thinking ....

Haaye rabba ye inni chhoti ladki aise tota banke mere saamne ghoomegi toh main kaise control karunga ..... I came back to senses when some drops of sweat rolling down from my hair entered my eyes ......