2b2t: The Second King

Chapter 1: The Begining...

Pyrobyte joined the server around late 2012. In the beginning, he was regarded as just a crapposter. He created a few bases during this time that were not megabases or anything huge. He was just like any other 2b2t player. That was until he became friends with Sato86 and drewbookman. With Sato and drew, he lived in the base, Anatolia which was the base of the Black Flag group (One of the founders of Valkyria). During his time there, he accompanied Sato and drew to the griefing of Boatmurdered, as well as rebuilding Rhadamtis. Eventually, Pyrobyte joined his friends in the construction of Valkyria. 

Chapter 2: The Begining of King Pyrobyte...

While living in Valkyria, Pyrobyte would meet and befriend iTristan, with whom he would spend the remainder of his time on the server in a close friendship. After the discovery of the Minecart Dupe, Pyrobyte would be the main duper for Valkyria, producing items necessary to keep Valkyria supplied for the remainder of its existence. Pyrobyte would also participate in the First Incursion and later the Second Incursion, during which he and iTristan achieved their first backdoor  on the server. With the backdoor, Pyrobyte and iTristan teleported themselves to the +X world border, becoming the first players to reach the world border in the history of 2b2t. It was also when Pyrobyte began spawning Withers named "PYROBYTE IS KING OF 2B2T, VIVAT REX!" around Spawn, as well as creating a large sign above Spawn that could be seen from the ground saying, "PYROBYTE IS KING." This soon became a fact when the first King of 2b2t, chrisleighton, came online after beginning inactive for a very long time to confirm Pyrobyte's claim to the throne. From this point, Pyro was considered a highly respected member of the 2b2t community.

Chapter 3: Late Era of Pyrobyte...

After Valkyria was griefed, Pyrobyte continued to maintain close relationships with Sato and iTristan, and befriended many more members of the community like popbob, Jacktherippa, and jared2013. Pyrobyte did not play that much after Valkyria was griefed, but returned to join the Third Incursion and install a second backdoor on 2b2t with iTristan. With the second backdoor, Pyro created infs of blocks necessary to reach the goals of the Incursion. He built a redstone clock with a dropper, and put an inf obsidian inside to run constantly to produce enough obsidian to complete Warth Outpost. He also notably used his backdoor access to stifle the efforts of those who sought to halt the efforts of the Incursion, going to jared2013's triple spawner and replacing the spawners with ghast spawners, as well as finding a gold farm built by taylo112  and deactivating it. During this time, he wielded his infamous swords, 666  and, The Valkyr, both of which had a sharpness value of 32k. He was instrumental in guarding Wrath Outpost against attackers.

Chapter 4: Inactive and the End of Pyrobyte's Reign...

After The Third Incursion, Pyrobyte played even less frequently, logging in one final time in early 2016, to rebuild the nether and overworld Spawn hubs out of obsidian using his 32k pickaxe and then logging off one final time, never to be seen or heard from again. After that, he deleted all his social media accounts.

Chapter 5: The Legacy of Pyrobyte...

Pyrobyte created a lasting legacy that affected oldfags and newfags alike. He was the first "true" ruler of 2b2t and won the respect of many people. He helped build Warth Outpost which still stands today (of course the area around it is griefed and has been repaired). Pyrobyte in the end the main way we remember the 2b2t early days and how great it was...

This is the end...