1. 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎.

[ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ]

ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ,

Tobias Rogers was a good person. He was shy and soft spoken, he never deserved any of the horrible experiences he went through. He used to be caring, and 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆.

He was also beautiful. With auburn hair that seemed to go in every direction and piercing hazel eyes. Toby was tall and lanky, with freckles that were scattered all over his pale skin. He also had snakebite piercings that he wore on occasion.

He didn't deserve the harassment he faced because of his Tourette's from the high schoolers we went to school with. He never deserved the abusive his father put him through. He didn't deserve to go through the accident that caused so much 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 for him.

I hated that he couldn't be happy for long. If it wasn't his father, it was other people making fun of him.

I loved him. He was the first person I ever had 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 feelings for.

We became friends in middle school, later becoming a couple when highschool started. He was a good boyfriend. He was always happy to see me, always loving and gentle with me. He was only talkative around people he was comfortable with, which only included a few people.

Toby changed drastically after the 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡.

He became more cold and distant, more snappy.
When he lost his sister, he lost almost everything. He lost his best friend, his protector from their fathers abuse. Toby lost his stability.

At this time, it is unknown where Tobias is, or whether the same person who killed his parents kidnapped him  and killed him, too. Police also believe that Toby could've just murdered them and ran off. I don't like thinking about that possibility.