𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

[𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑]

It was night, and Becky was nowhere to be found. Her mission was compromised which made Freen return to the beach house nearby to rest there for a little until further notice about the princess. As she arrived she saw a woman washed up on the sand which made Freen ran to her immediately just to see it was Becky. Thank fucks this brat is alive. The brunette took Becky in her beach house and changed her into a more comfortable close. she placed a hot towel on the woman's pale forehead and waited for her to wake up as she grabbed some meds and put it on the coffee table.

She'll wake up on her own somehow. Freen slept next to the woman all night waiting for her to wake up. This was harder than she thought it would be, everyone is onto this brat's ass and she was glad this dummy is safe for now. If anything the two countries will be at war if she dies.

[𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃]

Richie arrived back in Switzerland as one of the other bodyguards was pretending to be his sister, though she went straight to her room and rested since they didn't want anyone to suspect that the real Becky is still in Thailand and hasn't been found yet. Though he soon got a phone call from Capt. Freen Sarocha said that she had found Becky but she hadn't told anyone yet and she was hoping for him to keep it a secret as well. He was overwhelmed with joy as he heard it, he agreed to that and waited for their next move.

Becky, the future queen of Switzerland, groggily opened her eyes and looked around the strange room she was in. She couldn't remember how she got there, and panic began to rise in her chest. Just then, a woman entered the room, and Becky recognized her as Freen, the captain of the team that was tasked with protecting her.

Relief flooded over Becky, and she let out a deep sigh. Freen explained that they were in a safe location, and that they couldn't go back to the hotel just yet. As the captain of the team, it was Freen's duty to ensure Becky's safety at all times, and she wasn't willing to take any risks.

Becky understood the importance of her safety, but she couldn't shake the feeling of unease. She had never felt so out of control before, and she didn't like it one bit. But Freen was reassuring and capable, and Becky knew that she would do whatever necessary to keep her safe.

As the day wore on, Becky started to feel more comfortable with her surroundings. She even began to enjoy spending time with Freen and the rest of the team. They were all highly skilled and dedicated individuals, and she felt fortunate to have them by her side.

Becky realized that being the future queen of Switzerland wasn't just about having power and influence. It was also about having responsibility and trust. And with Freen and her team at her side, she knew she could face anything that came her way with confidence and grace. but at the same time she knows that People will try to assassinate her in any way possible.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

this is so short bye i hope u like this 😎