1984 After the Bite

Mike's POV

As I was walking to the bus stop I was thinking of names. I didn't like being called Terence or Michael. As I saw the bus stop just ahead my best friend (and secret crush) joined me.
"Hey Mike! How was last night"
"Hey Noah."
"Something wrong?"
"No. Just tired"
"How much?"
He asked, not enthusiastic at all.
"Maybe 3 or 4 hours. Not much."
He grabbed my hand as I started to get dizzy.
"What are you doing?" I asked before I realized he had started pulling me towards his house.
"N-Noah we have to go to school!" I only stuttered cuz he was holding my hand.
"We are going to my house. My parents aren't home. And I'm almost positive that the school forgot I existed."
Why are you taking me with you?" I asked. I truly didn't mind though.
"Because you need to sleep."
"Fine. But can you loosen your hand. It's too tight."
He realized that he was holding my hand and immediately let go. Then soon after started blushing himself. I was getting really dizzy and I decided to tell him.
"Hey, Noah?"
"Y-yes" He was still flustered.
"I'm kind of dizzy." Correction I'm very dizzy.
"Do you wann-"

The next thing I know I'm in bed.
"Mmn. Hello?" I say tiredly.
"Oh good you're awake! How are you feeling?"
I know that voice.
"M-Ms Carter?"
"Yes dear. Noah was talking to trying to get you to come home and he said you just passed out. He then came into the house carrying you. How are you feeling?" She asked again. I have a headache. And I'm still tired
"I'm feeling better" Why did I say that? I don't feel better.
"That's good. Noah said that you told him you were dizzy before you passed out. Are you still dizzy?"
"Yea. I have a headache as well."
"Alright well I'll bring in Noah and get you some Advil."
"Mmmk." I'm still really tired. The last thing I hear is the door open and close.

Thanks for reading this first chapter. Obviously this isn't cannon and this refers to my own au. This is kind of the story of her transitioning. Thanks again. Once I find a good uploading schedule I will let you know. Until next time kittens! Sayonara!  (^w^)