Chapter 1

???'s POV

"Wait you're telling me that you want me to bring this girl over and to NOT kill her?" I asked my boss as he showed me my next target...

The girl had long brown hair and golden eyes. She actually had pale skin that was a bit like mine...how strange...I was snapped out of my thoughts when my boss spoke to me.

"Yes my child. I want you, Jeff, and Hoodie to go retrieve her...But whatever you do, don't bring Masky for the love of Zalgo! You know how he is..." My boss said and laid his head into his hands.

"Of course Slenderman...I-I'll get right to it. I-Is there any s-specific time I-I should b-bring her back?" I asked as I suddenly ticked at that moment and started cursing under my breathe at how annoying it was.

"No, but I would like to see her here by the end of the week, if not sooner...And try not to stress yourself out Toby my child...if you need to, you can go kill a few people if you'd like" Slenderman said as he went back to his book.

"That'll be all Toby..." He said waving me off and signaling that I could leave.

"Y-yes S-Slenderman." I said as I ticked yet again in the last five minutes. I walked off to my room to change out of my clothes into some new ones.

I grabbed another one of my beige hoodies with a blue hood, and beige-green striped sleeves, and placed on my other pair of grayish-blue pants. I placed on my black leather gloves, black converses, and orange lensed steampunk goggles on, before placing my mouth guard other my mouth and nose. I looked at myself one last time before slinging my hatchets through my belt loops. I walked out of my room and headed for the dining room to tell Hoodie and Jeff the news...

~~~Le time skip~~~

"What do you mean Slendy wants us to go on a 'retrieval' mission with you!?" Jeff yelled as he continued to eat the waffles that Hoodie made for breakfast earlier.

"What do you think he means Jeff!? It's an order from Slenderman and we have to do it...now come on, get ready cause we have a mission to do by the end of the week..." Hoodie said before going to the counter and retrieving his pistol and shoving it into his hoodie pocket, and walking off to the front porch.

All Jeff did in response was wash his knife before placing it into his white hoodie, and going to join Hoodie. I grabbed a bag and placed any of the remaining waffles into it and placed them into my hoodie pockets, and ran out the door to join Jeff and Hoodie.

"You ready Toby?" Hoodie asked before looking at my pockets.

"I think he's ready, let's get going before it gets hot..." Jeff mumbled before leading the way out of the Slender Woods. We followed him until we reached the edge of the woods and put on our disguises. Jeff placed a bandana around his mouth to hide his carved smile and a pair of sunglasses to hide his eyes...Hoodie and I just kept our normal clothes and looked at our surroundings to make sure no one was around to be aware of our presence.

"A-Are we r-ready t-to g-go? I asked as I ticked again as I stood there looking at the sky. Not a single cloud in the sky...

"Yeah..." Jeff said as he finished adjusting his bandana.

"Yeah, let's go...let's get this mission over with that way we can find out what Slender wants with this girl..." Hoodie said as he pulled out $50 from his pocket. Both Jeff and I looked at Hoodie with confused looks on our faces. Hoodie then split the money three ways, giving himself what couldn't be divided.

"This is for if you get hungry or need to buy something to replace your clothes...And you know what I mean by that Jeff..." Hoodie said giving Jeff the 'look'.

"Got it" the both of us replied as we put our money away and started to head towards our target.

I wonder what she's like...maybe she's like me?...Welp you never know until you find out...Lets just hope this'll be quicker than last time we had to bring someone home with us...