F O U R T E E N

"Wow didn't expect that I'll comeback here and see you again carrying someone's child inside your womb unnie" Seulgi stated as she sat down besides Irene on the couch.

She just got back from Gyeonggi-do as she managed her newly established business there.

Irene averted her gaze from her phone and turn her attention to the girl beside her with a death glare.

"This isn't just a someone's child Seulgi. This is Lisa and I's child so better be careful with your words"

"W-WHAT?!?! LISA AND YOURS?!" Seulgi asked with eyes widen, completely shocked at what she just heard.

"You heard it right, Lisa is my baby-daddy" Irene said

"Oh no what did you do? I thought Her and Jennie is.. engaged?" Seulgi asked confusedly.

"To correct you, they're not yet engaged. Remember my plan before? It actually worked and now i realized thay i messed up big time" Irene sighed.

"And now you're regretting it don't you? oh c'mon are you letting yourself lose?"

"Of course not, I just feel bad"

"And why?"

"I felt bad for my child's future, my child would surely have a broken family even though Lisa is willing to take responsibility. It still felt different if we have Lisa by our side" Irene stated then sighed.

Just tye thought of her child's future broke her heart knowing that they're not a complete family.

"Well you chose that unnie, you should've think of that before you take actions. And don't you think Jennie might be planning something since.. she's been quiet since the incident happen?" Seulgi asked curiously.

She's curious why Jennie just kept quiet. Knowing Jennie, she won't let it pass and she surely have a revenge on her mind that surely will ruined Irene.

"Yeah i know she's planning something, and I won't let her succeed on that. She's probably planning on torturing me to get rid of me"

"Or worst, take your child away from you and—"

"STOP! no one's gonna take my child away from me. No one! my child is only mine!" Irene angrily said then choke Seulgi's neck.

She's triggered by the thought of Jennie taking her child away from her. She wont let her child be taken away from her. Her child is the only treasure she have that is related to Lisa.

"U-unnie...stop!" Seulgi tried to pushed Irene while struggling to breathe. Irene let go of her still glaring while watching her catch her breath then they both heard the doorbell rang.

"I'll o-open it" Seulgi said while still panting then stood up. Irene slumped herself on the couch while still frowning with her clenched fist and breathing heavily in anger.

No one can take my son away from me, if Jennie tried then I'll better just kill her and have Lisa to complete our family. Irene thought.

"Hey you seems in a deep thoughts.. and mad?" She heard a familiar voice that calms her down. She look at its direction then smiled.

"Lisayah" She said softly as she watch Lisa sat beside her. She immediately wrapped her arms around Lisa that made the latter chuckled. "I missed you Lisayah" She mumbles then sniff Lisa's neck.

"Really? What happened? Mind telling me what's on you mind?" Lisa questions as she gently rubbed Irene's back.

"Nothing, Nothing important"

"Oh alright, Btw Seulgi left already she told me that there's some important errands that she needs to attend... and she seems scared"

"She better not show herself to me again" Irene whispered and Lisa completely heard that.

"Did the two of you fought?" She asked.

"Nah i just don't wanna see her face"

"Silly, here i bought you red velvet cake. I know you're craving for this" Lisa said that ligthen up Irene's mood. She sat down properly then saw the box of cake on the coffee table.

"Wow! Thank you Lisa! You're really the best!" Irene squealed as she smiled widely then gave Lisa a tight hug but make sure to not hurt their baby.

"Nothing biggie, just wanna make it up to you since I wasn't able to come with you on your monthly check up yesterday" Lisa smiled softly that makes Irene's heart flutter as she felt butterflies on her stomach.

"It's fine, I forgave you already you bought me my favorite, right baby? did dada deserves to be forgiven?" Irene asked her bump then caressed it gently. Lisa chuckled at the sight.

"Of course i deserved to be forgiven. Let's go to the kitchen let me prepare your cake for you"

On the other hand, Jennie was having a face time call with Jisoo. Jennie decided to call her since she's upset to Lisa for leaving her dry.

"I swear unnie, my hands are already itching to get rid of that bitch" Jennie said while clenching her jaw. Jisoo chuckled as she watch Jennie's frustrated face.

"Easy there Jenduek, what made you so upset now?" She asked

"Lisa should've just fuck me 'til dawn instead of going to Irene. Fuck it! I wanna get banged by her so much but she told me she needed to go on that bitch!" Jennie frustratingly said as she thought of how many ways of how she'll kill Irene with her bare hands.

"What the hell Jennie, calm your horny ass will you? Besides Irene is already on her 3rd trimester means next month she'll probably gave birth already."

Jennie rolled her eyes at Jisoo's statement.

"She really ruined everything, and I'll surely make sure that she'll pay for that"

"Honey? I'm home!" Jennie heard Lisa's voice from downstairs. She smiled then continue her business and after a few minutes she heard Lisa's footsteps approaching their bedroom.

"Baby? Are you—" Lisa didn't finished her sentence when she saw Jennie's state. Her eyes widen and her mouth went hang open.

"Hey daddy.. welcome home" Jennie seductively said as she welcomed Lisa nakedly with her legs wide open while her fingers were inside her.

"Oh fuck" Lisa cursed as she watched Jennie play with herself still shocked.

"What are you waiting for? come here and fuck me now, my pussy has been waiting for you to fuck me hard and rough" Jennie seductively said as she bit her lower lip. Lisa immediately turned aroused as she felt herself hardened. She enter their room and closed the door

She started taking off her clothes while approaching Jennie who's still pumping her fingers inside her while moaning Lisa's name.

"damn I'll surely will fuck you baby, you make me so hard" Lisa groaned. Then she unbuckle her belt and took off her pants together with her boxers leaving her completely naked.

"Fuck me now daddy"