Moon Dance Festival ✨

Dang was so confused about what Reba said. Later he asked the servent about what was going on in the capital of IQYI as preparations for moondance festival are being done. He then also got to know that as this festivals culture, un married girls shoul wear a face veil to cover their face from un married boys and they have to do it for the whole week and on the last day they finally release a lantern into the night sky and prays that their wish should come true, as of a legend follows.

After some time....

How about this one sister? Reba asks her sister. Yea, that's beautiful reba Meilang answers to her question. Then you can wear this sister. It looks very beautiful on you reba says. Ok and reba you wear this , it looks good for you to wear mei tells reba. Ok sister. Reba says. 

After some time reba and mei completes their selection of dresses for the whole festive week.

Aah.. dang groans. Why do girls have to wear face veils?! Dang is irritated. I really wanna see reba..ahh..these culture and all , I am really frustrated about this. Once I become the emperor of this kingdom after marrying reba, then I will stop this face veil wearing custom for this festival , so that those poor boys like me won't suffer to see their beautiful girls. Dang thinks and smiles internally.

Your majesty , right now in this kingdom we are going to celebrate a festival called moondance festival and...bai stops and?what ? Bai? Juian asks bai to continue. And all the unmarried girls will be wearing face veils as the custom of this festival, so..we won't be able to find her in this week so.. So? Juian asks him. So, it's better if you leave this kingdom and return to Yanxu heaven and once I get her information I will definitely inform you. Bai says.

Hmm...it's ok, I will just wait for this week to complete and then I will help you in finding her, that's not a problem and I don't need to leave this kingdom. Juian answers [inner voice] how can I make his majesty leave here and save her? Ahhh...this is so frustrating and it's so difficult for me to manage both of them to not cross their paths if they are in same kingdom and house too! Bai thinks but nods his head in agreement to juian

And also make me meet the crown prince of this kingdom, I have some work with him juian adds and bai nods in agreement.

Next Day....

How am I looking sister? Reba asks her sister showing off her amazing and cute look.

Reba dress:

Reba dress: