Hi there

A big white room. that's all I see that's all I've ever seen. All my dreams have started and ended here. While others sleep to escape their reality, I'm stuck contemplating it every hour of everyday never getting a break of all the ear-splitting voices that crash over one another. having to relive every moment. 

Stuck until that dreaded blare from my alarm clock to wake from my prison and enter another.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

That sounds the only thing that can free me or rather release me momentarily into the world.

I awake. me Indiana Amora age 19 and living in the best place in the world. (Note the sarcasm) Miami Florida. I live in a pretty decent apartment across from a really nice Jamaican women named Ms. Tamara. I swing my legs. over my twin bed and slide onto the carpet like jello. When my fuzzy socks it the rug I stand up rub my eyes and head to my bathroom. My bathroom is decent expect we only get hot water Mondays and Tuesdays.

I love where I live. It has character and I would never want to leave. Florida is a melting pot for a lot of different people of different backgrounds. I learn so much every day at my job which speaking of it I'm late. I quickly do all the necessities, grab an apple, and run out the door. As I walk down the street to work, I bump into a very hard wall I don't remember being there before. Then I feel a pain in my teeth. I look at my apple and see blood in it I hate blood. I look straight ahead expecting to see a wall and end up seeing buttons and a tie. oh no I bumped into somebody. I look down at the apple again and faint. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Author note!

Never written one of these before. I know this is kind of sucky but please hold on I'll try to get episodes out everyday if I can please wait the story gets a lot better.

thx for reading

-ilikebooks1331