𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

SALAELI KAMARA EDWARDS
Jacksonville, Florida

Salaeli wrapped her arms around her man, Kordero

Kordero. Watching him chop up the bell peppers.

Tonight, he was cooking philly cheese steaks, it was something she loved about a man who took care of her, cherished her, and a man who could cook for her.

He was that someone that she could count on to make these things happen.

The love that he showed for her was there.

"Wassup ma, can you hand me my phone over there by the sink?" He asked making her nod her head unwrapping her hand from around his body going over to the sink to grab his phone.

Looking down to see a woman's name, 'Ms. Kandy 🤫'.

Scrunching her face up she handed him the phone standing beside him looking at him with a questioning look.

Her hand on her hip while she stood there with her eyes squinted.

"Who is Kandy and how come I ain't never met her? I met everyone in yo family and Ms. Kandy with a shushing emoji ain't one of 'em."

Sighing to himself he stopped cutting the 12 oz steak.

"She my coworker ma, what you trippin fa? I'm with you and that's all that matters."

"Oh, i'm trippin because I wanna know who a random ass bitch is in yo phone, huh? Is that what it is you fuckin ha Kordero let me know." She raised her voice pushing him while she talked.

" I went through this route with another nigga, Kordero. Do i gotta go through it again with you?" She asked frustrated.

"The fuck is the you comparing me to another nigga fa? Ian got shit to lie to you about Salaeli." Kordero defended himself look down at her.

"Lies, she not your fucking coworker. Nigga stop lying to me ian yo goofy ass ex. I'm going with you to work tomorrow to meet ALL yo coworkers. Until then don't say a word to me." She continued to fuss grabbing her car keys and walking out of their home.

Pressing the garage door button on the side. It lifted up the door, unlocking her car door she got in.

Cranking the car up, driving to her friends house.
-------------------------------------------------------
|THIRTY MINUTES LATER|

"Yes girl and he had the nerve to say it was his coworker. I told that nigga that we going down there tomorrow morning to his job so I can meet them. He got me all the way fucked up."

"Girl ian tryna hear that shit, this is some sad shit and it's depressing ugh." Her best friend told her.

"While you're watching my life i'm actually living it so.." She responded rolling her eyes at Daisha.