f o u r

Johnny's POV

Much to my dismay when we got to his front door he let go of my hand. "Sorry Johnnycakes I didn't notice I was holding your hand for so long". Of course he didn't really mean it. I felt my stomach sink but I shouldn't have gotten my hope's up he just wanted to make sure I didnt wander off. "Dont worry pone I don't mind". I gave him a small forced smile and smiled back. God he was gorgeous.

He headed in and darry was home
"Oh hey johnny it's good to see you"
"Hi darry! good to see you to!". I went up and hugged him and gave him a big grin. I really like darry hes just like the dad I always wanted
Pony looked a little upset when I pulled away . My thoughts were abrupted when darry started to talk.

"Johnny you can sleep in pony's bed with him since soda isn't gonna be home tonight and it's better than sleeping on the couch." I could feel my cheeks go pink as soon as he said that and pony's face went pink too. "A-alright thanks darry". Was all I could make out as my brain gave up.
Pony then grabbed my hand took me upstairs. I smiled and we went to his room but just before we got in darry yelled. "PONY MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK". Pony groaned and I giggled at his reaction. He looked at me and smiled one of his beautiful smiles. "You can get ready for bed Johnnycakes I'm gonna do a few pages of work and then call it a night". "Alright pone do you have some pajamas?" He looked at me and pointed to his drawer. "I have some shirts and pajama pants in there but they might be a bit big on you" he giggled and left the room.
I've always been really small and I look younger than pony even though we're the same age. I hate it I look awful and like a child. It hurt a bit when he laughed at me. But anyway I have to get ready to sleep.

I looked through his drawers and saw some small black shorts and a big maroon sweater. I stared to get undressed when pony came back into the room. I quickly covered my stomach and arms but he noticed I was hiding. Hes known about my insecurities for a while so this isnt a rare occurrence.  "Hey Johnnycakes its okay dont worry I won't judge you, you don't have to be embarrassed". I just shook my head no. I don't think I could handle him seeing my fat pudgy stomach and my fucking arms for God's sake.
But I was broken out of my thoughts when pony walked up behind me and hugged me by the waist. I felt my face turn bright red and I couldn't think properly. "Ha-uh a pony w-what are you d-doing?" That was all I could make out without sounding excited. "You don't have to be embarrassed johnny I think you look perfect and you don't have to be embarrassed when you get undressed in front of me we're both boys and we're bestfriends I'll never judge you I promise".
Bestfriends. Yea that's all we'll ever be. Both boys too. I knew he wasn't gay but this hurt a lot more than I thought it would when he confirmed it . I snapped out of my thoughts when he snuggled into the crook of my neck. I felt his breathing against my skin which made me shiver slightly. Was this boy trying to get me too look like a tomato?
I nodded in response and he stayed put for a bit until he spoke up.
He looked up and his grip got a bit tighter
"Johnnycakes?" He sounded upset . "Yea pony?" I said worrying about the response. "What's on your arm?". Fuck.