Itoshi Rin (Second Chance)

__________________________________

Rin stares at you from the distance without you knowing as he just stared at his ex lover with jealousy when you keep on talking with Isagi. He finally had enough and stood up from his seat and grab you by the wrist as he drags you away from him.

"So you're just going to forget me that easily?".

Rin glares at you as his grip on your wrist tightens but when he saw your pained expression, he immediately stop and hug you tightly.

"I'm sorry.. Please take me back, i know you still love me..."

Rin said.

I looked at him in shock first but then my expression change I was mad now.

"Are you kidding me??, You dumped me out of nowhere telling me I wasn't good enough for you. Now you're here telling me this??."

I said as I laughed, I was mad at him

"sorry. But I am not a toy for you to play with my feelings. Itoshi."

I added as I called his last name on purpose.

Rin just stayed silent after hearing you reply and call him with his last name as his expression slightly changed from shock to sadness, he then takes a deep breathe before talking.

"I-I know that I'm the one who broke up with you but please just give me a second chance, I promise that it won't happen again".
-rin

I looked at him as I laughed again

"really?, Itoshi. You really think I'm that dumb?. You really think that I wouldn't find out that you were cheating on me?. With my bestfriend. My fucking bestfriend, Itoshi."

I scold at him as I was very mad

Rin was visibly shocked after hearing this and his expression turned into anger as he tightly grasps his fists while tightly shutting his eyes. He finally spoke as he looked at you with anger.

"Who told you that?... I never cheated on you with your bestfriend and why would you even think that?!"-rin

glared at him as I said.

"nobody told me, Itoshi. I fucking saw you in the park with my bestfriend and you guys were MAKING OUT and you were enjoying it. Didn't you, Itoshi?."

I said as I looked at him with disgust.

Rin was silent, his whole body felt numb, he was having a hard time thinking straight. His eyes quickly moved to the floor then back to you as his jaw started shaking and out of nowhere tears started to stream down his face. Rin was completely devastated as he tries to think of an excuse but the only word he could say was "I'm sorry".-rin

"your sorry doesn't change anything, Itoshi."

I said as I tried to walk away

Rin immediately blocked you off your way and looked at you with tear filled eyes. He desperately tried to find the words to explain what really happened but he couldn't come up with anything so he decided to be as honest as possible to you.

"You're right, my apologies won't change anything... I cheated."-rin

Rin lowered his head in shame when he admitted his mistake as he was waiting for your response.

I didn't reply. I just looked at him with disgust as I walk away as I made my way to isagi and apologize that he had to wait for me.

___________________________________

3 years later i was in the park sitting in the swings as i was clearing my mind with some fresh air

You were just alone in the park trying to make your mind clear from the recent memories that you've been through. Until out of nowhere, a tall figure suddenly appeared and approached you, he was wearing a winter coat and a black beanie. Rin looked like he has been through an emotional and exhausting stage of life. His eyes were darker due to lack of sleep and he has bags under his eyes. Rin sits down beside you and looks at you with a sad yet caring expression on his face, his eyes showed that he's still ashamed at what he did to you.

I looked who it was and was kinda shook to find Rin.

"ah, Itoshi. How are you?. Its been 3 years since our last interaction. Its been quite a while now. Right?,"

I said softly completely forgetting what he had done wrong.

Rin was surprised that you didn't seem to hold a grudge against him, he was expecting an aggressive reaction out of you and instead got treated with kindness, Rin felt slightly relieved but there was still a little bit of guilt and regret inside him.

"Yeah... It's been 3 years since then. I'm sorry for back then. It was my fault that we broke up, I should have never been so selfish... I hope you can forgive me."-rin

I hummed at him

"hmmm, I forgave you long time ago. I really don't want to hold a grudge against someone. What you did in the past was nothing. Past is past. And I'm trying to forget about my past."

I said gently as I smiled at him softly.

Rin stared at you in disbelief. He didn't know what to say, he felt like he didn't deserve what you said right now. He was overwhelmed with feelings of shock, guilt and joy. He immediately hugged you tightly and started crying.

"I never really thought that we would get a second chance, thank you so much..."-rin

Rin wiped the tears from his face as they both smiled at each other.

"people deserves a second chance, Rin. And I'm trusting you that you wouldn't waste it."

I said calmly as I smiled softly at him saying his first name on purpose.

Rin's heart was filled with joy as  he hugged you tightly. The fact that he got a second chance with you, with someone so kind and beautiful, filled him with happiness and excitement at the thought of starting again. He was finally able to express his thanks to you as he finally broke out a genuine smile.

"Thank you... I won't make you regret this."-rin

___________________________________

I hope you guys like this story even tho rin was a huge red flag🙄

But anyways 1046 words Babyyy