𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

Freen walked out and walked to the other room Becky was in. She bowed and shut the door behind her as Becky turned to face her. "Grandpa, have you come and talk to me? No use, get out. I won't follow that crazy plan. Nonsense." Becky spoke up before turning to face away, Freen walked towards her and linger around the meeting table. "A widow disguised as a man for 43 years. to make money and feed her children because men make money easier. and don't get taken advantage of like women." That made the woman turn around to face Freen who was ready to speak up again. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Many undercover police officers disguise themselves to infiltrate gangs. and find a way to arrest them." Freen spoke up once again Becky wasn't sure why Freen was telling her all of this but her brows knitted together in anger. "During world war many women spy disguised as a nurse for the enemy and send info back to their country for over ten years. To this day officers and criminals each disguise themselves into opposing sides. and love life, marry, and have families like ordinary people. to wait to accomplish their mission. Even the person who wants to kill the princess is using the method of disguise to infiltrate poison. if the person in the palace wasn't a fake the person who'd be dead is your majesty. Now do you think disguise is a crazy nonsense method, your majesty?" Becky tried to find a way to cut Freen off multiple time but it was no use Freen kept talking until she stopped and it was becky's turn. "But there must be another way. Why must I be someone's wife? I can be a daughter, can i?" The woman walked around lingering at the meeting table as well, Freen walked as well but the opposite side until she stopped in front of Becky. "In the navy camp everyone is very close. and if  suddenly a grown child shows up, it'll be suspicious. I knew that you wouldn't agree because you don't love yourself and don't think anyone loves you." Freen spoke up and just walked around the room on the opposite side at this point she found the woman's weakness. "What are you saying?" Bec raised her voice at the woman, while watching Freen walk around. "If you love yourself and know that your people love you and wait for your safe return you'd marry to save your own life. Marriage is just an act, it's just a show and nothing serious. If you can't do this then I think you should abdicate your position to someone else." Freen was now in front of the woman, after walking and speaking for a little. "This is too much!" Becky raised her voice as Freen lowered her head to apologize. "I must speak frankly. This is the mission I'm given right now that I must accomplish. what i'm making might upset you, but what i'm saying is the truth." Finally it was going to be over soon, they just stared at each other in pure rage but Freen was calm, she did what she was told too and there's no way of Taking everything back now. "Alright, I will disguise myself as a commoner and marry." Becky finally gave in as Freen lowered her head once again and was ready to walk out of the room, mission accomplished until Becky spoke up again. "But I won't stay long." Which made Freen turned to look at Becky and Becky walking away to the door but Freen stop in her tracks and open the door for the woman. Becky walked out the door and closed it letting out a loud sigh. Freen look up at the camera that is recording.

After her grandpa saw the whole clip, He suggested that Freen marry Becky and disguise. The mentor agreed to talk to Freen about it as they went to the backyard Freen was shocked and she doesn't wanna get married yet especially to that sharp tongue woman. "King Henry thinks that you're the most suitable. your records, and skills and you also spent time with the princess already his majesty trusts you to be princess's husband." Freen has her hands on her hips as her brows knitted together in anger. "I won't marry, this will directly affect my personal life. I have the right to refuse or accept this mission." Freen argued but the mentor still insisted on Freen marrying the princess. "But this is the king's mission." Freen nodded her head she knew but she didn't want this, if she ended up falling in love with that fold mouth woman she'll die for sure. She was about to walk away until the mentor raised his voice. "You must! This is an order." Freen stopped in her tracks to look back at her mentor in disbelief. "I'm willing to disobey this mission, you can punish me however you like but I won't marry the princess." The woman still refused to marry.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄;

eat up gays it's boutta be good 😍