𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

"Jayla. Go find the Captain and tell me where she is." Becky ordered her bodyguard as she did as an order. Freen was sitting in the room alone as her team came up the room and sat down next to and in front of her. "All coming like this you're scared i'll get tortured to death? Don't worry, I won't die that easily." Freen spoke up, which cracked a smile on her friend's face. "So, will you marry the princess?" Freen looked at the others who were listening to the conversation. Freen scoffs and turns to them. "So you all didn't come because you're worried about me?" Freen questioned as Heng let out a sigh. "It's because we're worried that's why we are urging you to marry the princess." Heng spoke up followed by Kit agreeing to this god where can she find friends like this? At this rate she wants to jump off the highest building in the city. "Just marry her, it's fake after all." Kit shrugged until Seb chimed in which gave her even more headache god damnit this team will be the death of her. "You won't marry cause you're afraid of losing to the princess?" Freen turned to look at Seb like he was crazy, what the hell was he saying? Becky on the other hand was in her room until she had enough and got out. She overheard the playing audio and went inside the room filled with computers and the current conversation playing of Freen not wanting to marry her. "No it's not about winning or losing. but marriage isn't a duty, it's about the heart. I was alone with her for 2 days and one night. What kind of woman is hardened, cold, spoiled and so full of herself. If I have to marry and live in a house with her, I won't."

"So grandpa chose this woman to be my so-called 'husband'?" Becky spoke up as Krit hummed until he saw who it was he got out of his chair and bowed. Becky rushed out of the room and went inside the meeting room that was filled with people she was speaking to until Becky Spoke up. "Won't marry because you're afraid?" The rest got up to pay respect to her by lowering their heads Freen got up as well and lowered her head too. "I have to talk to your captain, Please leave." She ordered everyone to leave as they did. The door was shut behind her; it was only Freen and Becky in the room. "You suggested the idea and convinced me into your idea. and now you're backing out of your own idea. Don't do something you can't agree to do. It's a shame on the dignity of the soldiers." Becky spoke up coldly with no emotions remaining on her face at all. "Can't do and not wanting to do is different from your majesty. I can marry your majesty. But I don't want to marry you." Freen looked down and not wanting to continue this conversation at all but it kept on going which hurt her head so much she wasn't sure what she wanted and why the hell is she in this position at all. "Why not?" Becky asked the woman in front of her.

"Are you sure, your majesty? Can you take my answer?" Freen looked up at the woman in front of her now eyes to eyes, there was no turning  back now. The Future queen hummed as Freen sucked in a deep breath. "I won't marry, Because i don't love you." Freen answered, Becky just looked at the woman like she was going to break anytime soon but she didn't. She kept a hold of herself and walked around the table and stopped in front of Freen. "Nonsense. This mission is about work. I thought you'd be professional enough to separate between work and personal life. But the truth is, you think like a child and care your emotions." Becky bitched back, This was like a war between two people trying to fight and win over something that is worthless. "I'm not using my emotions, your majesty. I'm just following my heart about this mission no matter how hard I never refused it but this one? I can't force myself to love someone I cannot love. You're a princess. you never followed your heart because you probably never loved anyone so you think love is nonsense. I might not be professional enough to take care of your majesty. I beg for your forgiveness. I will resign." Freen bowed before walking towards the door.

She was stopped in her tracks when Becky spoke up again. "You're right. I might be too selfish and think of myself only even if it's not you but others shouldn't sacrifice just to marry me and protect me. you can return to work as usual. The person that should go is me." Becky walked out of the room as soon as possible. The mentor came out of the room filled with the outlawed team and the king to talk to Freen but he was met by Becky. "I will return to Switzerland tomorrow. I am willing for grandpa to renounce me as a commoner as agreed." Becky walked away after not waiting for another word.