Me & Cameron (Dirty!)

I wake up at 6am, so tired saying to myself "another day of High School why?!"

The only thing keeping me from getting crazy is that Cameron is sleeping beside me. He looks so cute when he sleeps, I think to myself & smile as I walk across my dark bedroom & grab a clean towel from my dresser, then walk into the bright bathroom.

"Im so tired!" i silently say. I strip out one of Cameron's oversized t shirt (im 5'3 & hes 5'9 hes way more taller than me). I step into the shower and turn the water on. You begin to wash your body and you hear the bathroom door open.

"Cameron is that you?" I say, looking at the tall shadow outside of the curtain.

"Yes babe" he says making me smile. You pull the shower curtain a little bit and I smile seductively at him, and he laughs.

I pull the curtain back,as I start to wash my hair I feel a cold air coming through the shower, and I see Cameron step into the shower completely naked. I come closer to him and he bends down to kiss me as he squeezes my ass as I moan into hes neck. You feel him rub on your pussy and he sticks two fingers in, slowly going in and out of you.

"Cameron, Fuck" i moan, and he takes his fingers out. He bends you down further and I feel him stick hes huge dick into my pussy, slowly pounding me. I close my eyes and feel my body rock back and forth as he strokes inside of you.

"Baby" he moans as he begins to fuck you harder.

After a while of pleasure He gets out of the shower & drys off. I get out of the shower dry off then put on my bra & panties.

He was waiting for me when I get out of the bathroom sitting on my bed in clean black basketball shorts and hes shirtless. He smiles at me as I walk closer to him...

I get dressed & I get to the kitchen & see Cameron preparing some breakfast, I got butterflies in my stomach knowing how much he does does little things. He sees me & walks over to me.

"I love you so much baby" he whispers & gives me a long kiss.

THANKS FOR READING!
VOTE & COMMENT for another Part!! 😘💕💋🎀👍🏼